12: Alice and Kara

•Thank you for the request from @curlyboygb ! In this, Alice is a human•

Kara had been crying once Luther, Alice, and her had made it pass the Canada border patrol.

"Kara, what's wrong?" Alice asked, reaching up to wipe her mother's tears away.

"I'm just so happy," Kara explained, hugging her new daughter close.

"I love you, mom," Alice says, closing her eyes in the embrace.

"I love you too."

- Alice is around 9 years old in the game : 10 years later -

Kara knocks on her daughters door, a small smile on her face.

"Come in!" Alice responds, brushing her hair.

The android mother walks inside Alice's room with a single, blue rose.

"Happy 19th birthday," she says, kissing her daughters forehead and handing her the rose.

"Awe, mom, it's beautiful!" Alice stands up and sets it in a vase already full of red roses.

She hugs her and a tear falls down Kara's face.

"I love you so much, Alice, so much."

"Mom... I don't even know what to say. You... you saved me from Todd. You took me in as your own. You helped me and protected me. You gave me the love that I needed and I cannot say thank you enough. I love you so much. You are so beautiful. Though you aren't able to age, you're still old but beautiful."

Kara laughs, rubbing her daughters back lightly, "no, thank you. You're the one who helped me to continue. You helped me defeat the demons. I am alive because of you. You are so caring and loving and beautiful and smart and that's all I ever wanted you to be.

"Happy 19th birthday, Alice."

•How was this? I'm sorry that it took so long for it to come out•