31: Gavin Reed

Do you ever have those times where you feel so alone? Your best friend causes an argument so you don't talk to one another. Your communication with anyone is so dry. And you're left alone with those thoughts everyone despises. Those thoughts that make you feel worthless. Those thoughts that make those tiny green pills... look tasty?

I have those times too. More than the average person.

I sit alone at my desk, it having been months since androids were officially shut down for good. That Rk900 was probably the only person who talked to me everyday without giving me too much of a problem. Now he's gone. And I'm alone, once again.

Sometimes I lay in bed at night, thinking it's best if I just... go. But I'm too much of a coward. The one time I was so confident in ending it all, that Android had shown up to my house. His presence comforted me, made me live a bit longer. Now, every time I get enough confidence to do it, I think about that time. Where he had that innocent look on his face. Where he had walked inside my house and my cats immediately rubbed themselves on his pants, their fur collecting on the material. Where he actually made me laugh by making an odd look with his face. Where he would calm me down after another nightmare. Where he would just... talk to me. All night long. Never leaving my side unless it was for water. That fucking idiot... was one of the best things in my life.

Now he's gone.

And I'm alone again, naturally.