14: Reed900

•Conan human/Gavin Android AU•

Conan's POV:

I gasp awake, jolting to a sitting position with a tug on my arm. My heart beats rapidly as my face goes pale and a headache grows.

"Hey, it was just a nightmare. You're okay, just breathe," Gavin says soothingly as he runs his hand through my hair.

My thoughts race as I look down at him, his eyes piercing into mine.

"S-sorry," I stutter.

"There's no need to apologize, Love, you had a nightmare. You can't really control if they happen or not."

I nod, my eye lids falling heavy. I lie back down, my grip on my lover tightening for safety.

-

My alarm blares through, playing 'Circles' by the Pierce the Veil.

I turn it off and lay there for a minute. Gavin wasn't in the room but I was sure he was going to come in and get me.

I rolled out of the bed, landing on the floor with the blanket ending up around my waist and tying my legs together.

"Con- wow. You're so childish," he chuckled, not bothering to help me up.

"I'm stuck," I say, rolling over more just to hit a wall.

"Tell me why I'm dating you again?" He asks, lying on top of me making me grunt.

"Because you love me. Now get off, I can't breathe."

"Meatbag," he says with playful disgust.

"Tin can," I retort.

•How was this?•