29: Connor

•Click the photo to see all of it•

-

-

Connor entered the house, the lights having not been on. It was silent. Silent enough to scare the Android.

"Hank-"

He stopped in his tracks, his 'heart' dropping. He couldn't move. He couldn't speak although he could feel screams coming up his throat. Tears fell rapidly down his cheeks. His thirium pumped pounded against his chest.

He forced himself forward, Sumo lifting his head to look at him before setting it back down depressingly. Abruptly, he let out a harsh sob and he quickly covered his mouth to hold it in.

He looked down at his dead partner and lifted his hand, hesitantly touching the man's shoulder. The lieutenants hand suddenly slid off of the table and Connor screamed.

And he screamed until he couldn't anymore.

Time went by and darkness had surrounded them due to nighttime. Connor sat in the corner, feeling absolutely nothing. His lifeless eyes stared into nothing as if he were the one dead.

He received messages from Conan, Fowler, and even Tina. They all asked where he was because he was supposed to go back to the office later that day. But he sat there for hours, not moving an inch.

He looked like he first had when he was made. He looked dead. He looked no longer human. He looked just like... a machine.

And all he wanted to do was shut down.

•How was this?
Short but sad, just like me•