Chapter 41: Don't Cry, Beautiful.

Andy's P.O.V

It's finals day!

Everyone is so excited...

Except for me of course because I can't fucking go.

I'm so frustrated with myself. I don't know what to do. "I just want to get out of this bed!" I say to Adam.

"You can't for obvious reasons, Andy." He says to me in a serious tone. "I know but I'm just tired of sitting here. I'm missing out on something really important to you and it's frustrating me." I say to him.

He sits down next to me. "It doesn't matter - you do and for your health and safety it's better you stay here. I'll give you news as I receive, I promise - You'll be the first to know." He says with a big smile.

"Thank you, Adam. That really means a lot. So how long till you have to leave?" I ask him.

He looks at his watch and looks back at me. "In about 10 minutes, why? Are you chasing me away?" He asks me jokingly and I shake my head.

"No, never! I just want to make sure I have enough time to say goodbye and wish you good luck on one of the biggest events in your high school life." I say to him as if it's obvious.

"Well, you have 10 minutes to do that." He says to me.

"Okay, I just want to say I'm sorry... Again for not being able to be there even though you told me to stop. I wish you the best of luck and I love you so much. I'll be cheering you on silently from my bed. Safely here at home." I say to him and he smiles.

"I love you too and thank you for all your support and for cheering me on. It means more to me than anything." He says and I can't help but smile and blush.

"Kiss me." I say to him and he gives me that seductive smile of his, "Demanding are we?" He asks me with a smirk on his face. "Well, I can't grab you and kiss you so..." Before I could finish my sentence he grabs me and kisses me.

My breath taken away, we finish our kiss and he stares into my eyes, "That could work." I say still catching my breath. "You could've used your arm, you know?" He asks me and I start to smile, "Shut up!" I say to him blushing.

"Hey, Adam. We need to go." Jack says as he opens my door. "Okay." He says as he looks at Jack. He turns back to me, "Bye, gorgeous I love you. See you tonight." He says before giving me one last quick kiss and getting up. "Good luck, I love you too, babe!" I yell as they rush out of my room and Jack closes the door behind them.

Minutes later Maddie comes into the room, "Are you sure you don't want me to stay here with you? In case you need anything or just want some company." She says as she walks and sits on my bed.

"No, you're going to that game and cheering them on for the both of us and update me on everything as soon as it happens." I say to her. "Are you going to be okay?" Maddie asks me. "Yeah, I'll be fine. Athena made a lot of food that she'll be bringing up soon, you know like snacks and stuff. So they'll hold me until everyone gets back." I say to her.

She touches my hand, "I meant with you being here alone all night because I'm sure I can just talk to Jack and..." And I interrupt her.

"Maddie, go I'm already missing out on it because of me. I'm not letting anyone else miss out on this because of me. Plus you'll have Jasmine and Olivia, from what I've heard they sound pretty cool." I say to her. She lets out a sigh and nods, "Yeah they are. I wonder why they haven't come over yet. I'll have to talk to the boys about that... Okay, I'll go. I'll see you later then." She says to me. "Yeah, keep me updated... And go before they leave without you." I say to her in a hasty tone. "Yeah, you're right." She says and stands up. "Just call if you need anything." She says to me as she opens my bedroom door. "Bye!" I say to her with a smile and she smiles back at me, "Bye!" She says and closes my door.