Chapter 17: She's Everything.

Andy's P.O.V

We're cuddling on my bed and I love holding him in my arms.

I never want this to end.

We have been laying on my bed for 15 minutes, just cuddling.

"We should probably go back down?" I ask as I look at him. "Yeah, until they think we're up to something." He says and I blush at the thought of being up to something with Adam.

I stand up and look in my mirror. "I look like a mess. My eyes are all puffy and red. I look pathetic." I say and suddenly Adam appears behind me.

He wraps his arms around me from behind.

He looks at me in the mirror's reflection, "I see a beautiful, strong, confident, funny, wonderful woman." He says and I can't help but smile. "Do you really think all that, of me?" I ask him and he nods. "There isn't enough words to describe what I think of you." He says and I turn and look at him, still in his arms. "What did I do to deserve you?" I ask him.

I throw my arms around his neck, "You were unconditionally you." He says and I blush. I lean in and kiss him. He pulls me closer and kisses me softly and passionately. I love kissing him.

I lean back, "We should head down before we really get up to something." I say and he smiles. "You're amazing, do you know that?" He asks me and I shrug. "I guess, I do now." I say and walk downstairs. Adam following me.

I get downstairs and everyone's attention turns to me. The music is gone. I take my drink and with everyone's attention I say, "Now, that I have everyone's attention, I need to say something." I take a deep breath and continue, "What Tyler did got to me. I tried to hide it and that obviously did not work. I have talked to Adam and he made me realize that what Tyler did to me, doesn't determine my self-worth. So, I want this weekend to please be Tyler free. I want to spend it with my people. Playing some loud music and maybe drink to much. I just want everyone to enjoy themselves. Hell, I want to enjoy myself with you guys. And before you come and pity me, please don't, I don't want it. Can you guys please do that, for me?" I ask them. Finishing my speech.

They look at each other and start to nod. "Anything for you, couz." He says and I smile. "I'll let that one slide." I to him and a slight smile forms on his face.

Adam throws his arm around my neck, "Let's forget about this drama for now and just enjoy our unsupervised weekend. I wanna party with my girl." He says and looks at me. I smile and look at him. I turn to everyone , "Let's get this party started!" I say enthusiastically.

I turn the music back on and take a sip of my drink.

I walk over to Maddie and start to drag her by her arm, "I need to tell you something." I say as I drag her. "Okay." Is all I hear from behind me.

We enter the downstairs bathroom and I close the door behind us. "What do you need to tell me so urgently?" She asks as she folds her arms with a smirk on her face.

"Adam kissed me." I say and a big smile forms on her face followed by a squeal. "Are you serious?" She asks sounding happy.

"Yeah, he kissed me when we were upstairs." I say sounding obvious.

"And how was it?" She asks me and I smile and start to blush, "It was amazing. I have never felt how I felt when kissing Adam, not even with Mark." I say to her.

"Wow. Then it must a been something. And how do you feel?" She asks me.

"I feel on top of the world. I am so happy that I can finally be with Adam." I answer.

"That's amazing. I wish nothing but the best for you two." She says and I hug her.

She lets go, "Jack has a surprise for me tomorrow on the yacht and I am so nervous." She says sounding nervous. "Why?" I ask her.