Chapter 2: It Was A Good Day To Go Dancing.

Last night after we ate I went up to my room and decided to unpack everything. I got halfway before I was officially over unpacking for the day.

I have a whole week before school starts so I am fine. I unpacked the needed things.

I also asked Athena if there is a quiet place where I can dance in the morning and she said I should walk throughout their huge and I mean HUGE yard and find me a spot and claim it as mine and dance there whenever I want to or need to and I find that so awesome.

So now I am walking through their, I don't know how many, acres of land - which seem endless if you ask me. To find the perfect spot.

After what felt like an infinite amount of time I eventually found this amazing spot with an overhanging tree creating the perfect shade for me not to burn too much in the sun and a crevice in the tree where my phone fits in nicely so I can dance without holding my phone in my hand.

The grass is trimmed just to the right length where it tickles my toes. Yes, I dance bare feet - I like the way it feels.

I place my phone in the tree's crevice and start the music. I start my dancing. Doing my contemporary dance moves - I have been working on a routine for a while now and I can't think of a way to finish it and it frustrates me.

Dancing has always been the one thing I am actually good at. Guys I wasn't always so great at picking. The first guy I gave my heart to cheated on me and did numerous horrible things to me. Then after about a year Mark finally convinced me to go out with him because he was different then all the others.

News flash he wasn't. So I spent most of my high school life with a guy that cheated on me with every girl possible right under my nose. I finally caught him after a year and a half. So I am officially done with guys for the next year. My heart doesn't exist for my last year of school.

In this very moment I am trying to dance my broken heart away. My escape to try and get my mind off things. I turn around and just as I look up I almost jump out of my skin.

"You fucking scared me." I say to him and a smirk creeps onto his face. He has dark brown eyes, brown almost black hair and lightly tanned skin. He is almost pale for someone living in Tennessee. "Sorry, didn't mean to." He says to me.

"What's your name again?" I ask him, grabbing my phone and turning off the music.

He places his hand on his heart ,"I am hurt." He says and I shake my head slightly smiling. "And I am bad with names." I say to him and start walking towards the house.

"Adam." He says from behind me. I nod and continue to walk. He catches up with me. "Jack sent me over here." He says as he walks beside me.

"What? He can't come to me himself?" I ask him, already irritated with Jack. "He's busy." Is all Adam says. "With what?" I ask irritated, whilst getting angry. "Don't get mad at me, I am just the messenger." He says to me.

"And your message is?" I ask him as we near the house. "Get your swimsuit ready we are going to spend the day on the lake on your uncle's yacht." Adam says to me and I nod.

"Okay." I say and walk, both of us enter the house, eventually. I walk in and find Jack and Maddie and the rest of his friends busy in the kitchen.

I walk up to him and say ,"Next time come and talk to me, don't send your friends around they are not your help." I say to him and he nods, smirking. "God, I missed that fire, couz." He says to me. "I'll be ready in 15 minutes." I say and walk towards my room. "Well, at least it was a good day to go dancing." I hear Adam say and I just smile and shake my head as I walk up the stairs.