Chapter 21: Yay.

Adam's P.O.V

"You ready for today?" My mom asks me and I nod.

"I'm ready. Coach made sure everyone of us are ready." I tell her.

"I am just asking, honey. With everything that has happened the passed few weeks it's just polite to ask." My mom says and I nod. "I appreciate the gesture but I'm okay and ready. Everything is just perfect." I say to my mom.

She smiles. "And why is that?" She asks me. "Andy is wearing my jersey and we're in a good place. So I am just hoping for the best tonight." I say to my mom.

"Me too, sweetie." My mom says.

Andy's P.O.V

Maddie and I are just about to leave for the game.

As I put the final touches on my outfit, I can't help but think about Adam. I have a treat for him tonight and only Maddie knows about it.

"So you think he'll like it?" I ask her as she walks into my room. "I know he is going to love it." She says and I take a breath.

"Okay because this is my first time wearing lingerie." I say as I get my last stuff. "Then I hope it's put to good use." Athena says and I jump as I turn around.

"Athena, hi. I didn't see you there." I say and Maddie bursts out laughing. "Why?" I ask her and she stops. "Sorry." She says holding back her laugh. "I didn't see you come in." I say to her. "So, if you did you wouldn't have talked about the lingerie you are wearing underneath your clothes?" She asks me and I nod.

"Yeah, probably. I don't think I want to share my sex life with my aunt, just yet." I say to her and she nods. "Understandable but you're 17, so technically you aren't allowed to have one yet." She says folding her arms.

"Oh, c'mon, your son has an active sex life and he's 17 too." I say to her and Maddie starts to blush.

"I know he has and I know you do too. I am not telling your parents because that's your job so as long as you put that lingerie you have on, to good use I won't tell on either of you." She says looking from me to Maddie.

"How'd you know about mine?" Maddie asks. "Your bra strap is red, I took a wild guess." Athena says and smiles, whilst Maddie blushes.

"At least I am not going down alone." I say to Maddie as Athena closes my bedroom door after exiting my room.

"You ready to go?" I ask her. She nods, "I am. Do you have everything?" She asks and I grab the last of my stuff. "I do now. Let's go." I say as I grab my car keys.

Maddie and I exit the house after greeting Athena and John. Maddie and I want to get there a little earlier to give our boys some words of encouragement.

We get in my car and I start to drive. Not long after that we stop at school.

We walk into the school to the boys locker room by the football field. We eventually get there and find them standing just outside the locker room probably taking a breather before their final talk with the coach.

I walk up to Adam and as I do he sees me. I smile and he smiles back. I get to him and kiss him. He kisses me back. As soon as we break our kiss I pull him aside.

"I have something for you." I say to him. "And what would that be?" He asks me.

I grab his hand and place it underneath my shirt, letting him feel the lingerie I am wearing. He looks at me and smiles. He leans closer to me. "I can't wait to rip your clothes off tonight." He whispers in my ear and I get goosebumps all over.