Chapter 13: I Am Just Observing.

Another day of losing.

I tried to talk to Adam but it failed. Yes I know I said I gave up and it was up to him and all that but when I saw him today at school, I couldn't help myself.

I just had to try again and yet nothing came of it.

I am now sitting on the bleachers staring at how Jack and them are training.

I don't even know what I am doing here but here I am. Staring at them as they do laps and pushups and different game plays.

I still haven't accepted any of their apologies. I know it's been four days already but I am still hurt.

I look at Adam and caught him staring at me but as soon as I looked at him he looked away.

I just want to run to him and hug him or kiss him or smack some sense into his head. I just want him to be mine. I turn to Jack staring at me as well - he obviously caught what happened between me and Adam just now.

"Greene!" I hear coach Gunderson yell. "Get over here!" He says looking at me. I walk off the bleachers and to the coach.

"What's up, coach?" I ask him. "How far is that plan of yours? The first game is only a week away." He asks me. "I saw the game plan with my own eyes but couldn't get it." I say to him.

"Another round of laps!" He yells to Jack and them. "How'd you manage that?" He asks in a softer tone.

"Tyler actually showed it to me Saturday." I say to him. "Great, now I need you to get it." He says in a stern tone. "I am working on it. You'll have it before the final against Franklin Road Academy - sooner if fate is in my favor." I say to him. "Good. Now one more question." He says to me. "Fire away, coach." I say to him.

"What are you doing here?" He asks me and I frown. "I am just observing." I say to him. "NO. You are distracting my players. Leave." He says sternly.

I let out a laugh ,"Sorry. I'll grab my bag and go." I say to him and turn around and grab my backpack on top of the bleachers where I was sitting.

I walk back down and before I exit Adam's view - I glance at him.

I just wish he would come to his senses. I wish he would believe me over Tyler.

I walk to my car, climb in my car and drive home.

My phone rings and I pick it up ,"Where are you?" Tyler asks me. "Hi, babe." I say to him. Now I have to act again. How great.

"Yeah, hi, babe. Where are you?" He says sounding irritated.

"I am on my way home. Why?" I ask him. "Good." He says. "Why, what's up?" I ask him.

"I heard a rumor that you were with Adam." He says and I frown. "Why would I be with Adam?" I ask him. I want to be with Adam right now but you don't need to know that.

"I don't know." He says to me. "And shouldn't you be practicing?" I ask him. "We're about to start." He says to me.

"Okay and who told you that I supposedly was with Adam?" I ask him. Someone needs to butt out of my fake relationship. I can't let it fail because of someone ruining it for no reason.

"No one important." He says. I sigh ,"Was it Michelle?" I ask him. "Yeah, it was but I promise she came up to me. I was on my way to practice. I had to go home to get my shoes." He says explaining and I honestly do not care. "Okay but I am getting tired of her trying to force herself into our relationship." I say to him. I need to get a way for him to tell Michelle off because if she starts observing she'll notice stuff that could ruin everything. "I'll tell her to leave us alone." He says to me. "Better yet tell her to fuck off. I think she'll listen if you put it that way." I say to him. "It's sexy when you talk like that." He says to me. I roll my eyes. The compliment doesn't faze me. Coming from Adam I would've been blushing my ass off right now.