Chapter 32: What's Yours About?

Adam's P.O.V

Just before we jog out to the field Jack stops me.

"Yeah?" I ask him. "Are you okay, bro?" He asks me and I nod. "Yeah, I am. The game is about to start so let's get going." I say to him.

"I'm sorry for being stupid enough to turn on Andy." He says to me. "It's okay, man. She's just been through a lot, so I don't want people turning on her for no reason." I say to him and he nods. "Well, we're on your side. So let's win the semi finals and celebrate our asses off." Jack says to me and I nod.

"Now, that I can agree with." I say to him and he just lets out a chuckle.

Andy's P.O.V

I wake up from my nap and decide to go downstairs.

I want something to eat. I get downstairs and walk into the kitchen and open the fridge.

I'm still home alone.

"Hello, Andy." I hear a voice I dread. I turn around and I'm shocked to find Mark sitting at the other end of the kitchen island.

"What the fuck, Mark? What are you doing here?" I ask him, scared out of my mind and extremely angry.

How did he get in, in the first place?!

"And how the fuck did you find me?" I ask him. "You can't be this shocked to see me. I'm gonna do anything to get you back." He says and he stands up. "I don't want to see you, Mark. I want you to leave." I say as I walk backwards out of the kitchen. "But, I want you." He says as he takes a step closer.

I move backwards until I'm next to the stairs. "Well, I don't want you." I say and the next thing I do is run up the stairs, towards my room. I can hear him behind me. I get to my room in time and shut my door and lock it. I reverse further into my room as he's banging on my bedroom door.

I turn around and it's just my luck. Aunt Athena is here. I hear his knocking stop and I wait a few minutes. I walk and slowly open my door, and rush down to find my aunt Athena. I get downstairs and find her.

"What happened?" She asks as soon as she sees me. "There was an intruder in the house." I say to her trying to catch my breath, not wanting her to know it's Mark. I don't want anyone to know it's him. Eventually I'm going to have to tell someone.

"Are you really going to make stories up, Andrea? Are you that desperate for attention? Don't you think you've had enough of it?" She asks me and I'm so angry now.

Just as I want to say something the front door shuts and her eyes widen. "And just because you didn't believe me, the universe showed you. Why would I ever make such a story up? I can't believe you think that low of me. Here I thought you were the cool aunt, the one I could talk to about anything and be unconditionally me... But I guess not because apparently I'm just that desperate for attention." I say and go back to my room.

I close the door behind me and rush to my bathroom.

I look into the mirror and I didn't even realize I was crying, "Get yourself together. You're stronger than this - than him. You can get through this." I say as I wipe my tears off and wash my face.

I walk back and climb into my bed. He almost got me. I became more fit when I couldn't out run him the first time and wound up with dozens of bruises all over my body. I need to tell Adam Mark is here but I just hope Mark goes back to NYC before Adam or Jack finds him.

I don't understand why this keeps happening to me. Just as I thought things were going great he just had to show up.

I walk back and fall on my bed, my door suddenly opens and I stand up quicker than I've ever had before. If it's Mark I want to be ready. I register and it's Athena. "Are you here to call me a liar again?" I ask her.