Chapter 20: It's Yours Now.

After Adam went home I went to my room.

Today was a clusterfuck but at least I had a good time with Adam. He is the best thing that ever happened to me and I don't want to lose him.

I fall on my bed and stare at the ceiling. "You know, I convinced John to go easy on you two." Athena says as she closes the door and I sit up, "Why?" I ask her. "We deserved everything that came to us, or me at least. I wanted to have sex there. It's my fault we got caught." I say to her and she sits next to me.

"John and I were in a similar situation when we were in high school." She says and I smile. "What happened?" I ask her.

"Okay, don't tell John I am telling you this." She says and I nod.

"We decided to have sex in his car. We stopped somewhere we thought no one would ever find us but someone did and we got arrested." She says and I nod.

"Yeah, so John was only mad at you and warned you because he thought you needed it. I told him he could go ahead but he needs to go easy on you guys and I am glad he did." She says and I nod.

"He told me that if something happens again and Adam is involved I can never see him again. That puts a lot of pressure on me because something is gonna happen, I just know it and I know that I will never see Adam again and that makes me want to cry." I say to her. "How sure are you that something is going to happen again?" She asks me.

"Tyler and Mark. If either of them show up or do something, something is going to happen." I say to her.

"Just be careful then, Andrea. You know I can't help you anymore. If John made a decision it's hard to change his mind." She says and I nod, "It's okay. At least you helped a little." I say to her.

My phone suddenly vibrates.

Adam's P.O.V

The first thing I do when I arrive home is let Andy know I arrived home safely.

I put my phone in my pocket and climb out of my pickup. I grab my needed stuff and lock my pickup. I enter the house and walk passed everyone straight to my room.

Just as I enter my room I put everything down and as I sit on my bed my phone vibrates. I unlock it as see it's a text from Andy:

Thanks for remembering. I am glad you're home safe. Thanks for an amazing and memorable weekend and first time. You are truly amazing. I love you.

I smile at her text and reply:

It's a weekend I'll never forget and what makes it even better is you're mine to touch and kiss now. I love you too.

"First you get locked up after I told you to be careful and now you don't greet when you arrive home." My mom says as she stands in my doorway.

"Hi, mom. I am just not in the mood for Tyler." I say to her. "You can't avoid him forever." She says and I shrug, "I can try." I say to her.

"So why were you caught and locked up for public indecency?" She asks me and I take a deep breath. "Andrea and I were caught having sex on the back of my truck." I say to her.

My mom smiles, "Well, don't let it happen again." Is all my mom says. "Is that all? I thought I was gonna be in way more shit then this." I say honestly.

"We all make mistakes, Adam. Just do it right next time." She says to me. "I'll try." I say to her. "Good night, son." She says as she exits my room. "Good night, mom." Just as my mom leaves my room my phone rings.

It's Andy.

I smile and answer the phone. "Hey, what's up?" I ask her.

"I just got a lecture from my uncle and this small realization that if we fuck up one more time, I won't see you again, and you?" She asks sounding panicky.