Chapter 39: You Need To Calm Down...

"I will. Goodnight, Andy. Thanks for the talk." He says and exits my room before I could answer.

Seconds later my naked, sexy, wet boyfriend comes out of my bathroom, wearing nothing but a towel around his waist and he's done that every night since the staying over started. "Stop teasing me like that. I want you but I can't have you and now all you're doing is rubbing it in my face." I say and he just smirks at me.

"So I must stop getting dressed in your room is that what you're saying?" He asks me as he looks at me and I can't help but blush and smile.

"No, I didn't say that." I say to him. "Then I don't understand the problem." He says and takes his towel off to dry his hair.

"Seriously, now you're just being on purpose." I say as I can't help but stare in awe at his body. "And you still like it." He says to me and I can't help but blush and bite my lip.

I can't wait for these casts to come off so that I can rip his clothes off...

He puts on his jockey and climbs in  bed next to me.

"I thought I heard someone..." He says to me. "Oh, yeah it was Jack." I say to him. "What was he doing here? Usually this time he and Maddie would be in bed." He says to me and I nod. "Yeah, I know but he was kinda freaking out." I say to him.

"About what? About the finals?... 'cause he seemed fine when we drove home earlier." He says to me. "No it was about something a little more serious." I say to Adam.

"What is everything okay?" He asks me suddenly looking concerned. "Yeah, everything is okay, babe. He just found out that Maddie's pregnant." I say to Adam.

"Oh shit, that was unexpected... Okay, how's he taking it?" Adam asks me. "Well, he's freaking out and concerned about money and telling his parents and raising a child so young. So I think he could use something to get his mind off things." I say to Adam.

"I get it. I mean I would too it's completely unexpected and all the stress and responsibility he needs to take on with school and everything but I'll be there for him. I'm sure all of us will. And we'll help where we can. And after practice tomorrow all the guys can go to this bar we always went to and just let loose. Just us guys, to get his mind off everything. And he can tell us when he wants to. I'm not going to tell anyone. I'm just going to convince all the guys to go out for a guys night. How does that sound?" He asks me.

"Perfect... just like you." I say and give him a kiss. "I'll talk to Maddie tomorrow before school to arrange everything. Than we can maybe binge something whilst you guys are at your boys night." I say to him.

"Sounds awesome. Do you need help with anything, babe?" He asks me. "Well, I could really use a fresh shirt if you don't mind, babe." I say to him.

"Anything for you, gorgeous." He says and stands up. He grabs me a clean comfortable shirt. He walks over to me and helps me take my shirt off. And helps me put on another one. I am so grateful for him. I never want to lose him.

"Thank you for helping me." I say to him. He smiles at me, "Anytime, beautiful." He says and gives me a kiss on the forehead.

*****

"Need anything before I go?" He asks me. "You know what I want." I say to him and he smiles and walks to me and gives me one amazing kiss, "I love you, gorgeous. Enjoy your day and I'll see you after practice. We're probably going to have to change clothes, you know how Carson can be." He says to me and he lets out a chuckle.

"Yeah, I do. I love you too, handsome. Enjoy school today and just one more thing..." I say to him. "What, baby?" He asks me, "Did you remember to take our homework?" I ask him and he nods. "Yeah I did. I put it in my bag last night, already. To ensure that I don't forget it." He says and I smile, "I love you so much do you know that?" I ask him rhetorically. He smiles at me, "And I love you even more." He says to me.