Chapter 19: Do It Right.

We enter the house and as soon as we do, everyone turns to us.

"Where have you guys been? It's already passed 12." Jack asks as he stands up.

I look at Maddie and she nods. "We got locked up." Adam says.

"You got what? Wait. Why?" Jack asks and now everyone's attention is glued to us. "Nothing important." I say and walk passed Jack. I need a drink.

"You can't be locked up for 'nothing important.'" Stephen says smirking at me. "Shut up, Stephen." I say glaring at him.

"We might as well tell them." Adam says as he appears next to me.

"Tell them what? We haven't got to that part yet. What are we even, Adam?" I ask him and he takes my hand? "I wanted to do this in a more romantic way but I guess I can't." He says to me and I frown. "Do what?" I ask him. "Will you be my girlfriend, Andrea?" He asks me and I smile so big, it seemed impossible. "A thousand times, yes." I say and we kiss.

"That still doesn't explain why you guys were locked up." Jack says and I sigh as Adam and I break our kiss.

"Tell them." I say to Adam.

He nods and looks at them. "We got interrupted by the cops." Is all he says and I can't help but blush as I look at Jack and them.

"What do you mean you got interrupted?" Jack asks and I sigh. "Don't play dumb, Jack." I say to him. "I'm not playing dumb." Jack says and I roll my eyes.

"They were hooking up, I am guessing on the back of Adam's truck and got caught by the cops." Stephen says and stands up.

"What? Really?" Jack asks looking at us and both of us nod. "It was my fault." I say to Jack.

"Yeah, you were asking to get laid in that dress." Stephen says as he gets himself a drink.

"Did you, at least, enjoy it?" Carson asks as he stands up. "What kind of question is that?" Adam asks him. "A good one." Stephen says and I roll my eyes. "More like a, way too personal one." I say to Adam.

"Nobody's first time is enjoyable." Michael says as he and Zoey stand up. "That's bullshit." I say and Adam turns and smiles at me.

"And who says it was our first time?" I ask rhetorically and sigh. Shut up, Andy!

"Oh, so it wasn't?" Maddie asks me. "I knew you guys hooked up last night." Stephen says sounding really excited. "We didn't hook up last night." Adam says to Stephen.

"Wait! Wait. Wait." Jack says and I turn to him. "So, you guys really slept together? More then once?" Jack asks and I sigh, "We've established that, yes." I say to him.

I look at Maddie. "You, wanna join me in the bathroom?" I ask her and she nods and stands up.

We enter the bathroom and I close the door and lock it.

"So, when was, you and Adam's first time?" She asks smirking at me. "This morning, and you and Jack?" I ask her and she blushes, "On our date on a bed full of roses. After we were done in the hot tub." She says and smiles.

"Adam and I already had sex three times today." I say to her kind of shy to admit it. "And we got locked up for the last time. Do you think we're moving to quickly?" I ask her rambling.

She stops me. "You slept with Adam multiple times. And you didn't sleep with Mark in the amount of time you were together, that tells me something. It was like two puzzle pieces fitting perfectly, seeing you two interact and react to one another. You guys are practically made for each other. If you think the timing is right, then it was. You love him, don't you?" She asks me after finishing her speech.