Chapter 24: Then It's Settled.

I stop at my house and walk in. I'm so happy that nothing can bring me down.

I have Adam back and that's all that matters.

I enter my room and fall on my bed. I sigh and smile as I stare at the ceiling.

"And what are you doing home?" Athena suddenly asks me. "I got Adam back and decided to come home." I say as I sit up and look at her.

She smiles, "That's great. Now everything is back to normal." She says and I nod. "Yes, everything is perfect. Now I just have to wait for Mark to show up so I can deal with him too." I say to her.

"We'll work through that, sweetie. When the time comes." She says and I nod.

"Yes, we will." I say to her.

"At least Adam is coming to me after they're done practicing." I say to her. "We'll leave you in peace then. Just put a tie or a scarf on the door." She says jokingly and I throw her with one of my pillows on my bed.

It hits her on her arm. After it hit the floor she picks it up and throws me with it. "I'm just being honest." She says and I let out a laugh. "Thank you?" I say making it sound more like a question.

She lets out a laugh, "You wanna join me for coffee downstairs?" She asks and I nod. "Sounds great, of course I will." I say to her and stand up.

I grab my phone and as I put it in my pocket it vibrates. I'll check who it is now.

I get downstairs and Athena starts making coffee.

I take my phone and see it's
texts from Adam. I unlock my phone and immediately open his text:

Not texting you killed me even more. But now that I can text you again, I'm not gonna stop.

That was the first text. The second one read:

What you doing now?

And the third:

I miss you already!

I smile at all his texts and answer him:

It's okay. I have you back and that's all that matters to me. I'm just sitting and you?

P.S - I miss you too!

My text is sent and I'm waiting in anticipation for him to answer me. It feels so amazing to actually talk to him again.

"Here's your coffee." Athena says ripping me out of my world. "Thanks, Athena." I say and as I do my phone vibrates.

I pick it up and it's a photo of Adam shirtless. With the caption:

About to go shower. Wish you could join me.

He says and I'm feeling somewhat kinky. "Thanks for the coffee, Athena." I say as I pick my coffee up. "But this was Maddie. She just sent me the remaining work and I need to catch up." I say and storm out of the kitchen before she could say anything to stop me.

I text him back:

In my mind I'm already in there with you.

I fall on my bed after I put my coffee down on my bedside table. I'm really glad I made that deal with Tyler. I just hope he stays on my side.

My phone vibrates and I quickly pick it up. It's a text from Adam:

I really wish you were.

He texts me and I smile and text him back:

Me too :*

I stare at my phone until he texts me back. He texts me back:

School is gonna come out in about 20min and I'm gonna go now to be on time for practice. I love you <3