Chapter 27: Yes, We Had Sex Again...

After another victory we are having a humongous party at Jack's house.

A lot of drunk people throughout the house as I search for Adam. Both of us are on our fifth drink.

Every possible space in and around the house is filled with a body. There are a lot of people here celebrating our victory with us. I don't even know most of them.

I finally find Adam.

Jack's P.O.V

Maddie and I are busy going at it in my room, behind locked doors. Nothing can stop us now.

She's mine to take.

Adam's P.O.V

Andy finds me and gives me my drink. "Thanks, babe." I say as I take my given drink.

"No problem, babe. I just need to talk to you in private. If you don't mind?" She asks me sounding somewhat serious and I'm getting nervous.

I take a deep breath, "Of course I don't mind. Where do you wanna go?" I ask her. Her facial expression turns to a relieved one and I wonder why?

"My room would be the best option... I think. Then nobody will be able to interrupt... I guess?" She says shrugging and making it sound more like a question. I frown as I can tell she's nervous. "Let's go to your room then." I say to her and she nods. "Okay." She says and turns and walks in the direction of her room. I follow close behind. Trying to keep up with her, she is moving at a very rapid pace.

Suddenly, I get grabbed by the arm and turn to see it's Stephen and I sigh. I can't afford to be interrupted by anyone when Andy is moving so quickly because if I lose her it'll take me forever to find her in this house. "Hey, listen, bro..." He starts his sentence and all I can think about right now is what Andy wants to talk about.

Andy's P.O.V

I walk as quickly as I can and hope that Adam could keep up because I just want to get somewhere private as quickly as possible. I need to tell him and I need to do it as quickly as possible.

Suddenly all I see is that guy I insulted from the rival team - the one who couldn't stop looking at me since I "caught his attention" as Maddie put it ever so clearly.

I stop in my tracks and sigh. If Adam sees him here he's fucked. I don't have time for this right now.

"Hey, beautiful. I asked around and your name's Andy, right?" He says and I'm totally freaked out now. "So? Why did you want to find out so badly?" I ask him and take a sip of my drink. "Because I like you, Andy." He says and I almost choke on my drink.

I gain my composure, "I'm Adam's girl and no one will change that." I say to him, confidently.

"Oh, I don't care if you're with him or not - I still want you. So why don't you..." And before he could continue his sentence I interrupt him, "Fuck off because I'm not interested." I say and finish his sentence for him.

I push passed him before he could get a chance to answer and I go to my room to finish what I wanted to do in the first place: Talk to Adam.

I eventually get to my room and unlock it. I enter and sit on my bed and wait for Adam to enter. After what felt like forever Adam eventually enters my room. I stand up and lock my bedroom door behind him.

"Now, that we have some privacy..." I say as I turn around. "...there's a few things I want to make sure you know." I say as I walk closer to him.

"I'm listening." He says as a concerned look appears on his face. I take a deep breath before I start.

"Since the first day I got here you caught my attention... and I promised myself that after what happened with Mark - I would take a break from guys for a while because I didn't want to get hurt again. But all you kept doing was making it harder, making me blush, making me smile, making me think about you 24/7, you being the reason I broke my promise and my rule. You were the first guy I slept with... ever. Not because you forced me or tried to make me feel guilty for not wanting to but because I wanted to and what made it even better was that I didn't have a single ounce of regret afterwards." I pause and take a breath before I continue, "I love you so much Adam and I'll do anything to stay yours. I'll never lie to, or cheat on, or manipulate you because I know how it feels plus you're more then enough for me. I want you and only you and I trust you more then I've ever trusted anyone - in my life." I say finishing my speech to him.