Chapter 16: Everything Is Perfect.

We stop at Tyler's house and I am getting more nervous by the second.

I have to see how I can transition our conversation over to the game plan. Because the sooner I can get out of this magnificent house the better.

Both of us climb out.

He grabs my bag and walks with me to the front door.

He opens the door and we enter this breathtaking house. "You want something to drink?" He asks me and I nod, "That would be great." I say to him and he nods.

"Okay, let me just put your bag in my room and then I'll get us something to drink." He says and I smile, "Awesome. I'll see you in the kitchen then." I say and he smiles, "Okay." He says and walks up the stairs and I walk to the kitchen.

I finally enter the kitchen and sit by the island waiting for Tyler to get back.

I hope he gets to the football soon.

I want to go to Adam... so badly, it hurts.

Then I get ripped out of my thoughts by Tyler hugging me from behind. "I'm back." Is all he says. I hug him back and even though this whole gesture reminds me of what Adam did earlier, I continue until he lets go.

"So, what do you want to drink?" He asks me.

I shrug, "Whatever you're drinking is fine." I say to him. "This might sound weird but every day after practice, the first thing I do is drink a cup of coffee." He says to me. "Coffee it is then. We all have our quirks." I say to him.

And he starts making us coffee. "What are your quirks then?" He asks me. "Like I have to dance at least once a day or my day isn't complete. Whether it's a quick move or full out practice, I have to dance." I say to him and it's the truth. My day's incomplete if I don't dance.

"Well, that's interesting." He says and I roll my eyes, "I know it might sound cheesy but it's true." I say to him.

"You're cute." He says as he places my coffee in front of me. "Thank you, and I know." I say smiling proudly. "Wanna watch something?" He asks me. "We can order some pizza later." He says and I nod, "That's sounds awesome." I say and we take our coffee to the living room and lay on the couch.

We eventually cuddle and still all I can think about is Adam's arms being wrapped around me right now.

He puts on a movie and we finish our coffee.

Half way through the movie I can see he's bored and frankly am I getting tired of sitting here and doing nothing, it's driving me crazy.

I sit up and look at him, "How about we put this off and go to your room then you can teach me more about football." I say to him and he nods.

"I like the sound of that." He says and we stand up.

"I'll meet you in my room." He says and takes our coffee mugs. I smile, "Okay." I say and start to walk to his room.

I enter his room and all the memories begin flooding back.

I need to try and not think of what happened in this room and I'll be fine. It is just making me anxious.

I sit on his bed and look around in his room.

I see a desk in his corner. I stand up and just as I do he enters his room.

"So what do you want to start with?" He asks as he walks up to me. I sit back down, "Well, what's the easiest thing we can start with?" I ask him and he sits next to me.

"We can always talk about the players and their positions." He says and I nod, "Sounds easy. Let's begin." I say to him.

*****