Chapter 25: I Just Told Kyle.

After all of us climbed out of the pool and dried off, we went inside.

Adam coming to my room of course.

After both of us are in my room I close and lock the door behind us.

"Now, no one can interrupt us." I say as I walk closer to him. I stand in front of him - just out of his reach. I start to slowly take my bikini off. Once I'm naked I start to walk to my bathroom. I smile as I look him up and down and turn and continue into my bathroom.

I quickly climb into the shower but before I could turn it on I feel Adam pushing me up against the shower wall. He's completely naked. That was fast.

"My turn to make you wet." He whispers in my ear and starts rubbing me between my legs.

I start to kiss him and we start to make out. He inserts two fingers inside of me and a moan escapes my mouth. I turn the shower on and he starts a rhythm which feels so good.

He stops and turns me around. Pushing me up against the shower glass.

He inserts himself into me and another moan escapes my mouth. He starts a rhythm which is so intoxicating. I can't help but enjoy every second of it.

*****

After we finished a couple of rounds in the shower we get cleaned up and get dressed after another round on my bed.

I just can't get enough of him.

We lay in each other's arms and our legs entangled within each other's. My head resting on his chest.

"I'm so glad we're back together." I say to him. "Yeah, me too. I would've been lost without you." He says and I look up at him. "Really? Because now is not the time to be sarcastic." I say and he lets out a laugh.

"You're adorable." He says and kisses my forehead. "And I wasn't being sarcastic." He says and I smile. "Good because I was going crazy without you." I say and he smiles too.

"I love you so much." He says as he caresses my cheek and he's staring into my eyes.

This feels like something out of a romance novel.

"I love you too. Like more then anything." I say and kiss him. He kisses me back.

"So, what do you think Kyle is gonna say about us?" Adam asks me and I shrug. "I honestly don't care. He's my cousin and I love him and all but nobody is taking me away from you." I say to Adam and he smiles and kisses me.

"You excited to see him again?" Adam asks me after we were done kissing.

"Yeah, I haven't seen him in a long time but he's gonna irritate me as soon as he gets the chance. I know Kyle." I say to Adam. He's very overprotective and can sometimes be extremely irritating.

"Maybe, but maybe he grew up a little. You never know - college could've changed him." Adam says and I nod. "You're probably right. I'll see if he's still the same, or if college changed him - when I see him tomorrow." I say to Adam.

"Yeah, we'll see." He says to me.

******

I wake up the next morning after having a great day with Adam yesterday. I'm so thankful that we're back together and I don't care what Kyle or anybody says, no one is taking Adam away from me. Not now, not ever.

It was just hard when he had to go home. I don't want to spend a second without him. I might sound clingy but I don't care. Jack, Maddie and I left after greeting Athena and John and wishing them a safe and wonderful trip.