Chapter 12: I Will Never Be That Desperate.

After thinking of a way to avoid Jack and them I decide to go downstairs and get some food. I am absolutely starving.

I get downstairs and everyone is sitting outside. I get in the kitchen and see Athena put the leftovers back in the fridge.

I open the fridge and take them back. I put some in a plate for me and place it in the microwave for a couple of minutes to warm up. I turn around as I hear snoring.

I smile when I see that Athena and John have fell asleep, cuddled up on the couch. They are so cute.

I hear the beeping sound of the microwave after a couple minutes of waiting. I take my food out and shut the microwave door.

I turn around and place my warmed up food on the island in front of me.

I get a fork and knife and walk around and sit in front of the island to eat. "We need to talk." Michael says just as I start eating. "No, we don't." I say and continue to eat.

"We are really sorry." Michael says calmly. "I don't care because to everyone out there, except Maddie, I am just some slut that will sleep with anyone. So can I please eat in peace or you won't be able to eat." I say to him after swallowing.

"Is that a threat?" He asks folding his arms. "No, grey beard, it's a fucking compliment. Of course it's a threat, you idiot. I am really pissed right now I need time to calm down. So if you or any of the guys want a knife in your jaw, I suggest you leave me the hell alone." I say putting my utensils down whilst looking at him.

His eyes widen and he turns and walks away silently. "Thank you." I sigh and continue to eat.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Well it's Monday again...

Tyler and I didn't hang out on Sunday, I told him I had a lot of homework to do. Lame excuse, I know but I really wasn't in the mood to act around him.

None of the guys, not even Jack had bothered me since what I said to Michael.

I grab my phone and walk downstairs with my bag already over my shoulder. I get in the kitchen and see Jack, John and Athena - eating.

"Good morning, John, Athena." I say as I grab an apple off the counter.

"Sweetie, you and Jack, seriously need to talk everything out. There's too much tension in this house." Athena says to me. "First answer my question, please." I say to her. "Go, ahead, sweetie." She says as she dusts off her hands on her napkin and looks at me.

"How would you feel, if everyone you consider friends, even family and someone you like would believe that you would sleep with a fake boyfriend after only knowing him for five days?" I ask her and she gasps and looks at Jack.

She turns to me ,"Very angry." She says to me. "And you know what happened between Mark and I." I say to Athena. "So I am sorry if I don't want to talk to Jack but I am not the one that needs to say sorry in this situation." I add. "I did say sorry." Jack says. "I don't care, Jack. The fact that you thought I am such a cheap and easy slut will always be in the back of my mind." I say snapping at him. "It hurts that you think that." I add.

I turn to Athena. "Sorry, both of you. Enjoy your day. I'll see you after school." I say to Athena and John. "There's breakfast if you want." Athena says. "Thanks, Athena but I'll get some leftovers after school. I am gonna head off to school." I say and walk out of the house.

As much as I want waffles and bacon I don't want it to be awkward with me and Jack at the same table. I would rather find myself a spot at school and stick to it because as long as Adam doesn't talk to me - I don't really want to talk to anyone.