Dragons is the first challenge? You've got to be kidding!

Lucy POV

Today I received a letter via owl which is a bit odd. As I opened it green goo began to seep from it onto my hands and I dropped the letter gasping in pain. Another letter shows up and I this time I am sprayed in the face. "Lucy are you alright?"

"I'll be fine. It's nothing someone's idea of a practical joke." I reply trying to convince them that it's not a big deal.

"Your hands and now your face are full of blisters Lucy. This isn't some kind of joke, this is serious. We have to get you to Madam Pomfrey at once."

"Who sent these letter Lucy? Did you recognize the owl?"

"Yes. It was Merula's Snydes's younger Sister Meridian. The owl belongs to her. She's always making comments about my being a half blood and a disgrace to the school. Her attacks have only gotten worse since that Article Reeta Skeeter wrote about my being in love with he who must not be named..."

"This is serious Lucy. From now on, no opening mail until it's been inspected by a teacher or one of us."

I sigh but nod in agreement. I can see Cat's eyes flashing in anger. Are you alright Cat."

"I'm fine, but Meridian won't be by the time I'm done with her!" Cat replies with a snarl.

"Cat please, don't do anything your going to regret."

"Kat's not here at the moment..."

"Who?"

"Who do you think?"

"The Obscurial?"

"The one and only. Though I prefer to go by our biological name: Dabria Lilith."

"Please give Kat back control."

"I will but first I'm going to deal with Miss Snyde. I'm not going to let her get away with this Lucy."

"Please Dabria, the last time you took control Katherina was in a coma for almost an entire month. I know you want to protect her, but every time you take control, you hurt her. You drain her of her energy. You could kill her if you are in control for too long..."

"I... I didn't know.. I promise, I'll give Katherina back control right after I teach Meridian and Draco a little message. No one messes with Katherina and no one messes with you. Your family Lucy. I won't stand by and allow anyone to hurt you or anyone else Katherina and I care about."

"Please Dabria, you don't need to do this. I'll be fine. Please give Katherina back control before something bad happens."

At this Dabria sighs "alright, but if something like this happens again, I won't be so forgiving. I won't hesitate to retake control and punish whoever has dared to hurt those I care about."

A little bit later after Madam Pomfrey has given me the antidote, I hear someone calling my name. "Psst Lucy..."

"Hagrid?"

"I heard about what happened. It's just terrible, terrible. Anyway, I wanted to stop by and see how you were feeling and to ask you to do me a favor..."

"Of course... You know Kat and I are always willing to help you anyway We can."

Hagrid sighs in relief. "Thanks. When you see Kat, tell her I need to meet with her tonight at the forrest."