The Daily Prophet Article upset Lucy

Lucy POV

"Frankly Lucy, I am surprised that you are taking this article so well."

"Umm Lucy, I really think you should read what she wrote about your family and Katherina." Anna replies.

"WHAT! HOW DARE SHE WRITE THIS! DAD NEVER FORCED MY MOTHER TO MARRY HIM! MY MOTHER LOVED WOLVES!!!! THIS IS RUBBISH!!! MY MOTHER WAS NOT A DEATH EATER!! WHILE I DO FEEL SAD AND UPSET ABOUT MY MOTHER DYING WHEN I WAS YOUNGER, I KNOW THAT IT WAS'NT MY FAULT THAT SHE WAS MURDERED!!!! I WAS'NT ANYWHERE NEAR THE WOODS THAT NIGHT! I WAS UP IN A TREE IN OUR BACKYARD PLAYING WITH BOWTRUCKLES. I AM NOT A WEREWOLF NOR AM I THAT MONSTER GRAYBACK's GRANDCHILD!" I growl my eyes flashing in anger.

Kat whimpers leaning into Henry burying her head into his chest. "Umm, Lucy, I know your upset but you need to calm down. Your scaring Kat." Henry states.

I sigh still frustrated but look at Kat in concern. She's trembling and there is fear in her eyes. "Wucy, angwy."

"Yes Kat, I'm very frustrated, but I'm not angry with you. I'm frustrated that the daily Prophet get away with writting rubbish like this." I reply as I crumple up the newspaper and getting ready to toss it into the nearby fire.

"You might want to read the rest of the paper before you throw it into the fire."

"I've read quite enough already, thank you very much. Talk about no respect for people's privacy."

"Lucy, you really need to read the rest of the article..." Anna replies insistently.

"Fine!" I reply glancing down at it. "WHAT?! HOW DARE she write something like this!!"

"Remus Lupin should be locked away in Azkaban prison as should his so called "daughter Katherina." They are both dangerous monsters and shouldn't be allowed to roam free. They are a danger to the wizarding society and one has to wonder why Albus Dumbledore protects either one of them. Perhaps, Dumbledore isn't as loyal to the Ministry as he leads us to believe. Maybe he's a death eater in disguise. Everyone knows that Remus Lupin and his wife were supporters of he who must not be named. Not to mention, that he's probably the reason that the Potter's except for Harry, are dead.

He probably leaked the information on their whereabouts to He who must not be named. Who knows, maybe he even assisted in killing them. After all, it has been confirmed that he was and still remains best friends with escaped mass murderer Serious Black. And an inside source tells me that he has been seen assisting Serious Black since his escape.

Katherina Lupin is not what she appears to be. I've been told from so very reliable sources that she is in fact not even a Lupin, but rather an unwanted child. One must wonder why she was enrolled under the Lupin name. My sources tell me, that she isn't Dumbledore's biological Daughter either. That he found her in a mental institution where she had been institutionalized after the arrest of her biological mother, none other then Bellatrix Lastrange herself. Katherina, seems
to have unusual abilities including, being able to speak parseltounge. Could it be that she's the daughter of He who must not be named?

You might recall the incident that occurred a few summers ago. Katherina openly and without provocation, attacked the Minster of Magic and his associates. She is a dangerous monster. One must wonder, if the horrible events that have occurred over the past few years at Hogworts were her fault. Perhaps, she was the one who opened the chamber of secrets and released that horrible creature on the muggle borns.

Oh and let's not forget, that her so called "sister" is known to have fallen in love with Voldemort. And that she is determined to do anything it takes to bring him back. Are the two Lupin girls dangerous? One must ask, how long will Dumbledore will allow these girls to remain at Hogworts? Is Katherina a danger to the student and faculty at Hogworts? Only time will tell."