😲Draco to the Rescue???? 😲

Catrina POV

Snape noticed that I seemed timid about coming into class. Professor Snape seemed very intimidating standing there with his arms folded across his chest in irritation. "Are you going to just stand there? Class has already started. Take your seats." Snape said with a frown. I whimpered and Lucy smiled at me and took my hand leading me to our assigned seats.
"Today I shall teach you how to do the things I mentioned on our first day of class. Who can tell me what they were?" I nudged Lucy who raised her hand excitedly and Professor Snape cocked an eyebrow at us. "Well don't just sit there with your hand in the air go ahead, answer the question."

"You told us that potions were a subtle science and a form of art. You didn't think many of us would find it interesting. You mentioned teaching us how to bottle glory, brew fame and put a stopper in death." Lucy replied. Snape looked momentarily surprised.

"Very good Mrs. Lupin. Ten points for Hufflepuff." I saw Draco frown and I smiled.

"Show off." I heard him whisper to Crabb and Goyal. "She thinks she's so smart remind me to teach her another lesson after class."

Upon hearing this I raised my hand. "Yes Mrs. Lupin?" Professor Snape replied with an irritated sigh.

"Excuse me Pwofessa, me don't mean to intewup (interrupt) class but Dwaco and his fwiends keep distwacting me by talking. Me heawd them say something about huwting Wucy afta class." I replied. Professor Snape shot Draco an annoyed look.

"Thank you for informing me. Draco see me after class."

"But I'll be late to my next class if I stay." Draco whined causing Lucy to stifle a giggle.

"It will only take a moment and I shall write you a pass." Snape replied and Draco sighed.

"As you wish Professor. I'll get you for this you little tattletale." Draco muttered under his breath.

Class went by fast and Draco tried to slip past Professor Snape and out the door but he was caught by the collar. Annabelle giggled her eyes sparkling in delight as she walked past her father and Draco. As she did, Snape smiled at her. She had her mother Lily's eyes. Yes in case your wondering I do mean Lily Potter) "A word Draco."

"I didn't do anything wrong." Draco muttered.

"A little bird told me that you have a crush on Annabelle."

"I guess. If she didn't hang around those losers all the time I might be more willing to admit my feelings for her. Why?"

"She's my daughter Draco. She's too young to date or be interested in boys. However,
if she is going to be interested in boys, I'd rather she be interested in you then some other boy. The only way you'd stand a chance of getting her to even consider a relationship with you, is if you stop bullying her friends. In fact, if you really want to impress her then stand up for her friends if you see someone bullying them."

"Your kidding me right? You want me to start defending those two half bloods?" Draco asked his eyes going wide in shock.

"Not everything is as it seems Draco." Snape replied. "As for your comment about not doing anything wrong earlier you know better then to talk during class. I really should have taken more points away from Slytherin house however, since I don't want to see Slytherin loose, I will refrain from removing points this time and this time only."

Catrina POV

Meanwhile, Crabb and Goyal took it upon themselves to "teach" Lucy and I a lesson. Goyal grabbed Lucy and he held her tight while Crabb used his wand to create some rope and a whip. "This ought teach you to keep your mouth shut." Crabb said as he brought the whip down upon my back. As I let out a scream Lucy struggled to get released from Goyal's grasp.