The run in with Draco and his crew

Katherina POV

Henry remained true to his word. Whenever Draco started making fun of either Lucy or I he's shut him up fast. Eventually Draco decided that if Henry was going to defend the likes of us then he'd treat him like he did us. We were on our way to potions class when we found our way blocked by Draco and his gang. "Move Draco." Henry said with a growl.

"Why should I Mutt?" Draco replied with a scoff.

"What did you just call me?" Henry snarled at Draco who laughed.

"You heard me. Your pathetic you know that? Your crazy to be friends with half-bloods and mud-bloods." Draco replied with a laugh.

"Why you!" Henry went to lunge at Draco but the three of us held him back.

"Ignore him Henry, he's not worth it." Lucy said trying to calm Henry down.

"Aww isn't that cute. The bird boy has a girlfriend. By the way, how's your mom doing? Oh wait, that's right your mother is dead. It's such a shame that your mother had to fall in love with a monster. She had such potential. From what my father told me, it's your fault that your mother died."

"You! You fowl loathsome evil little cockroach!" Lucy hissed pointing her wand at Draco's throat.

"Lucy, no. He isn't worth it." Henry replies but Lucy ignores her.

Draco's smile immediately dropped and he glared angrily at Lucy smacking her hard across the face causing her to fall to the floor. Once again, Draco had managed to make me angry within only a few minutes. Lucy got up and wiped the blood from her now bleeding lip. She started towards Draco but was grabbed by Crab and Goyal and held tightly.

"You just don't learn do you? I am your better in every way. This is where scum like you belong bowing down before a true wizard." With that Crab and Goyal forced Lucy to kneel before Draco.

Upon seeing this, I could feel myself becoming increasingly angry. How dare that jerk treat Lucy this way! My eyes flashed in anger and I could feel my teeth growling sharper as I let out a deep growl. Draco looked up at me and smiled.'

"Well, well, we'll, if it isn't the big baby. What's the matter little one? Did I make you mad?" Draco said in the childish voice that adults tend to use when taking to a newborn.

"Why must you always stir up trouble Draco? Can't you be civil for once?" Henry said glaring angrily at Draco.

Turning to Henry my eyes flashing in anger. "I am perfectly capable of fighting my own battles." With that I turned my attention back to Draco. "If I were you, I'd tell your goons to let my sister go before I get really angry. You see, Professor Snape isn't around and there is no one to stop me from putting you in your place. I'm going to make you pay for hurting Lucy." I growled my eyes flashing in anger.

"Katherina don't." I heard Lucy groan. "I'm alright. Please don't do anything that your going to regret."

"Draco and his goons need to be taught a lesson. One they won't soon forget." I replied with a growl my eyes starting to glow their eerie blood red.

"Please let it go." Lucy replied and Draco smirked.

"You should listen to your sister, before you get hurt little baby." Draco said with a scoff. At this my growl deepened.

"Katherina did you forget to take your potion?" Lucy asked in concern.

"No." I reply

"Katherina, you need to calm down before you do something you'll regret or before you do something that could get you expelled." Lucy begged.

"I don't care! I'm tired of them bullying everyone and getting away with it." I replied stubbornly. "It's time someone put them in their place."

"Oooh scary." Draco laughed and Lucy frowned. "I'm not afraid of you."

"By the time I'm done, you will be!" I snarled at him causing him to back up slightly.

"Guys please help me. Katherina. She needs to take her potion and if she's not going to take it herself then we have no choice but to make her take it."

"Umm, Guys? Why are you looking at me like that? What are you guys doing? No. Get that away from me."I begged my eyes starting to return to their normal color as Henry and Annabelle grabbed me from behind. "No. Let go of me. Don't do this." I begged struggling to get out of their grasp. Draco laughed but Henry shot him an angry gare in warning as did Annabelle.

"I'm sorry. This is for your own good." Henry whispered as he forced my mouth open and poured the potion down my throat.

Only after ensuring that I had drunk every last drop did he and Annabelle release me. After which, he turned his attention to Draco. "As for you, it looks like I have to kick your butt just like I did when we were younger." Henry replied.

At this; Draco pulled Lucy to her feet and shoved her into Goyal's arms and who held her tightly. "Do me a favor boys, hold the brat while I teach this bird boy and the big baby a lesson in respect."

Before Draco could either one of us, Annabelle jumped in front of him. "If you so much as lay a finger on Katherina or Henry I will never speak to you again." Annabelle hissed at Draco who held up his hands in surrender.

"Ok, ok you win. I'll leave them alone. At least for now. Come on Crab, Goyal we'd best be on our way or we will be late to potions class." Draco said with a slight nod in the direction of the potions classroom.

"Annabelle when I need your help from the likes of that, I'll ask for it." Henry said with a frown.

"Draco and his gang would have beat the living daylights out if you." Annabelle replied and I giggled.

Henry sighed then muttered under his breath "I can handle Malfoy. I am not the least bit intimidated by him or his goons." With that, Henry helped Lucy to her feet. "Are you alright Lucy?"

"I'm fine." As we headed to class, Lucy pulled Henry aside. "I wanted to thank you for helping Katherina to not loose her temper. She is more dangerous then Draco realizes. One day, he's going to push her too far and the potion won't work. If that happens, we won't be able to calm her down."

"No problem. That's what friends do." Henry replied.

"Your late. Ten points will be taken from each house per late student." Professor Snape said as we made our way to our seats.

"I'm sorry, Professor but I thought I heard you say ten points will be taken from each house per late student?" Draco replied with a frown.

"You heard correctly Draco."