The fight and a stronger potion

Katherina POV

As we were lead to our dormitory, I found that I couldn't focus on a word the young man leading us there was saying. I was starting to have another panic attack. I wanted to be with Lucy. I wanted her to hold me and comfort me, to tell me that everything was going to be ok. She was always able to help me calm down and relax whenever I had a nightmare or anxiety attack. What would happen now? Would I even be able to take my potion? What if my housemates didn't like me? What if they made fun of me? They wouldn't understand me like Lucy did. Once in my dorm room I lay down on my bed and sobbed. For the first time in forever, I felt truly alone. That night was filled with nightmare after nightmare. I woke up crying I saw the girl from the train.

"Why are you crying?"

"Me miss me sista Wucy."

"Where is she?"

"She gots sowteded into Huffwepuff. What if she makes new fweinds and nu like me nu mowa?"

"She's your sister she will always love and protect you."

The next morning at breakfast, I was exhausted. I was happy to see Lucy who sat down beside me. Upon seeing the exhausted look on my face she immediately became concerned. "Katherina are you alright?"

"I'm fine." I replied giving her a slight smile. However, my smile didn't fool Lucy one bit. She knew something was bothering me.

"Katherina what's wrong? You know you can tell me anything." Lucy said the worry in her voice evident.

"I'm fine." I replied with a frown.

"No your not. Now tell me what's wrong." Lucy replied.

I sighed. I knew that there was no getting out of this conversation no matter how much I wanted too. "I'm scared ok? I don't like that we aren't in the same house. What if we only get to see each other when it's time to eat or in class. Your the only friend that I have, I am afraid of loosing you. What if you make all new friends and they make you choose between them and me?"

"Then they aren't real friends. I would never allow anyone to try and force me to stop being your friend. You are my best friend and you always will be. Just because we aren't in the same house doesn't mean that our friendship will change. However, if it will make you feel any better I will talk with Professor M after breakfast and ask if there is any way that I can be transferred to Griffendor or if you can be transferred to Hufflepuff. Though I wouldn't get your hopes up." Lucy replied. "Have you taken your potion today?"

"No and I don't intend too. You know what happens when I take the potion. The other students won't understand. They will make fun of me."

"I have an idea follow me." Lucy said grabbing my hand and pulling me from the dinning room.

"Lucy where are we going?"

"You need to take your potion." Lucy replied. "I'm taking you somewhere where we can be alone. Well almost alone." Lucy said as we entered the bathroom.

"Moaning Myrtle's bathroom? This is your solution?"

At this I heard a giggle and looked up to see Myrtle floating directly above us. "Ooh What are you girls up to? Not breaking any rules I hope?" Myrtle asked with a smile.

"No. My friend has to take a potion which has some rather unusual side effects. I know the other students would bully and make fun of her."

"Why?" Myrtle asked looking at me curiously.

"You'll see. Katherina go ahead take the potion."

"But..."

"I promise Myrtle won't make fun of you. Will you Myrtle?"