Saving Lucy and tricking the obscurual

Catrina POV

I turn to Tom. "I won't ask you again what have you done with Lucy?"

"I haven't hurt her, if that's what your asking. Despite her being a half blood, I have come to care for my dear Lucy. So much so, that I couldn't even carry out my original plans to use her to grow stronger."

"Where is she?"

"Lucy, my sweet, someone's here to see you."

Suddenly, Lucy appears standing next to Tom. "Lucy? Take my hand. We are getting out of here."

"Why would I want to leave? I have everything I've ever wanted. I love Tom and I want to be with him." Lucy says laying her head on Tom's chest looking up in his eyes her gaze filled with admiration.

"Lucy get away from him. He's evil."

At this Lucy's eyes flash in anger. "Yeah? So? I'm still friends with you and your pure evil." She replies.

Lucy's words pierce my heart like a knife. "You don't mean that."

"Yes Catrina, I do."

Turning to Tom my eyes flash in anger "What did you do to her?!" I growl and Tom chuckles.

"Nothing. Lucy loves me of her own free will."

"Lucy can't you see that he's using you? He doesn't care about you. I do. Your my big sister..."

"No Catrina I'm not. You have never been, nor will you ever be my sister. Your Dumbledore's daughter. Well, actually that's not exactly true either. Your an orphan who Dumbledore felt sorry for. In any case, your the daughter of my love's enemy and I want nothing more to do with you. Your always trying to take what's mine and I'm sick of it. You won't take Tom's love from me!"

"Why don't you join us Catrina? We can be one big happy family. Just like you've always wanted."

At this Lucy frowns but then smiles evilly at me before turning her attention to the basilisk being sure not to look it in the eyes. "Attack her." Lucy tells the basilisk in parseltounge.

At first I am frozen in place. Did Lucy just speak parseltounge? How was that possible?

"You seem confused Catrina. Let me enlighten you. Lucy has given me her heart and her soul. She is as much a part of me as I am her. My talents are hers as her talents are mine. Oh and I should warn you, because of this my connection with Lucy is extremely strong. If you hurt me in any way then you hurt her. I know you wouldn't want anything to happen to your precious Lucy. So I suggest you do what you can to protect the both of us." Tom replies with a smirk.

As the basilisk approaches I stand my ground. For some reason I am not the least bit afraid of it. Harry tried speaking to it to no prevail.

"Stop!" I order in parseltounge.

At this Tom laughs. "It won't listen to you. It only obeys it's master."

However, upon seeing the basilisk heading in my direction Lucy snaps out of the trance like state she is in and turns to Tom angrily. "You said you wouldn't hurt her!"

Tom shrugs "I've kept my word Lucy. I'm not the one who ordered the basilisk to attack Catrina, you did my love."

Upon hearing this, Lucy moans. "What have I done? Harry, Catrina look out!" Lucy screams angering Tom.

"Lucy, who's side are you on? Harry's or mine? Because right now, I'm inclined to think you care more about that Potter boy then you do me. That would make me very angry. Very angry in deed. I don't like to share Lucy." Tom replies with a snarl. "If I can't have you then no one will." With that Lucy falls unconscious.