Punished for who I am and meeting Grayback

Time jump Bellatrix POV

"Bellatrix might I have a word with you?"

"What do you want Lucious?" I snap at him.

"You must not get rid of the baby."

"And why not?"

"It would anger the Dark Lord. He warned me that should any harm befall your unborn child that not only I, but my entire family will be held responsible. I know that you won't do it for my sake but please if you have any love for your sister at all, do it for her. Her life, your nephew's life as well as mine and yours is at stake if you do anything to hurt this child. I don't know why he's so intent on you having your baby but know that he is but don't take my word for it. Go ask him yourself."

"Believe me I will." I grumbled knocking on the dark lords door.

"Come in Bellatrix."

"I hope I'm not disturbing you my Lord."

"Of course not. You are welcome to visit my quarters anytime you like. What can I do for you?"

"I find myself in a bit of a situation."

"Oh?"

"I'm pregnant."

"I know." The dark Lord replies with a smile his eyes seeming to sparkle.

"I don't want to keep it. I'm not the motherly type."

At this the Dark Lord's gaze grew dark his eyes flashing in anger and he lets out a deep growl. I stumbled back in surprise.

Voldemort's POV

I could tell that Bellatrix was afraid and that made me smile. Nagini slithered over to me. "Perhaps she would be more willing to keep the child, if she were aware of the truth." Nagini suggested and I sighed and then nodded.

"Bellatrix, there is something that I need to tell you. However, what I am about to reveal to you is to stay between us alone. Is that clear?"

"Yes of course my Lord."

"Rudolfous is not the baby's father."

"Come again?" Bellatrix replies a frown on her face.

"Let me explain. I came to the realization that to obtain true immortality, then I'd have to have an heir. Much like Slytherin himself did. However, your being married complicated things. If I were to have child with you, they would be seen as impure. A child born out of wedlock. People wouldn't respect or fear them and that simply won't do. Also, if the ministry of magic were to learn I had a child, their life would be in mortal danger. So I devised a solution. I cast a spell to become Rudolfous."

"Why?"

"How do I put this delicately and without loosing your loyalty to me?"

"That would never happen."

"I wanted to get you pregnant but wanted the two of you to think that the child was Rudolfous so not to raise suspicions."

"So the child I am carrying?"

"Is mine."

"So that's why you threatened Lucious, that if anything happened to the child..."

"I'd hold him personally responsible? Yes. As you told your husband, it is your body and therefore, your decision on if you wish to carry the child to term or not. Should you choose to fulfill this task, there will be rules that you will be expected to follow. Even if heaven forbid, something were to happen to me. Is that understood?"

"Yes my Lord. That you would choose me to bear your child, is a great honor. One that I will be more then willing to carry out."

"Remember Bellatrix, this conversation is to remain strictly between us. Oh and Bellatrix, from now until after the child no longer desired to breastfeed you must drink this special concoction that I have made. It will make our little bundle of joy stronger. Oh and there is one more thing, there is to be no weaning the child is that clear?"