Kat throws a temper tantrum

Remus POV

At this, I gave myself a mental facepalm.
"Dumbledore is so going to kill me. What am I going to do? How am I ever going to fix this?"

"Dad there is something that you should know. Kat was so hurt by what you said that she cast a spell to lock up her heart."

"She WHAT? Oh NO this is not good. This is not good at all." I reply starting to pace the floor.

"Dad relax. It's ok. I was able to help Kat reverse the spell before any permanent damage was done."

At this, I sigh in relief. "Kat when was the last time you took your potion?"

"I don't know, right before we left the castle. Why?"

"Perhaps it would be best if you take it again now instead of later."

"But..."

"Now Katherina." I reply sternly and Kat sighs and nods then downs the potion. I can see out of the corner of my eye that Lucy is shaking her head and sighing at me in disappointment. But this has to do be done. It was what was best for all of us involved.

"So does this mean that can Kat stay?"

"No. This doesn't change what happened. Your still grounded young lady, and that means no contact with your friends."

"She's not going to understand." Lucy replies looking over at Kat sadly.

"Mista Wupin why is Wucy sad?"

"Lucy has gotten herself into trouble for breaking the rules. She's upset because she is being punished."

I watch as Lucy frowns "that's a lie and you know it." She mutters but I ignore it for the time being.

Kat looked at Lucy in confusion. "You mean Wucy did a bad thing?"

"Yes little one. Dumbledore has agreed to allow you to return to Hogworts and stay with Hagrid for the summer."

"Why?"

"Because, as I said, Lucy is being punished. She's not allowed to see or visit her friends or communicate with her friends for a month. Unfortunately, that includes you."

At this Kat's gaze grows cold and she lets out a low growl. "Dat is nu faia! Wucy nu me fweind." Upon hearing this I could tell that Lucy felt hurt. "She famiwy. Wight Sissy?" At this Lucy smiles but I gave her the look. You know, the one that says your already in enough trouble don't make it worse for yourself? Yea that look.

"Do not argue with me Kat. Or do you need to be punished as well?" I reply sternly. Kat shakes her head no. "I didn't think so. You can see Lucy in a month. Provided, that she behaves herself. But for now say goodbye." Instantly Kat shakes her head no violently and I can hear Lucy groan in the background.

"Oh no. Uh-oh. This isn't going to end well."

"Nu!" Kat screams loudly causing several people to glance in our direction.

"Katherina lower your voice." I say warningly but she doesn't listen. Instead she throws a full blown temper tantrum.

"Nu! Nu! Nu! Nu! Nu!!!! Kat replies throwing herself down on the ground kicking and hitting the train station floor. I can see several muggles shake their heads in disapproval. One can only imagine what they were thinking.