Remus learns about Lucy's interaction with Grayback and is furious.

Lucy POV

"Absolutely not! I'm not leaving you. Especially after you almost made the biggest mistake of your life. Besides, you are in more danger out here then I am. Grayback's men won't hurt me."

"How can you be so sure?"

"This past summer, I ran into Grayback. He had the perfect opportunity to bite me but he didn't. He told his pack that I was off limits as are you. After which, He even carried me in his arms till we reached the edge of the Forrest."

"Wait what? I'm sorry, I must have heard you wrong. For a moment there, I thought that you said that You were in Grayback's arms? How did that happen? Better yet, when and why did that happen? Does your dad know about this?" Kat replies completely confused.

"Dad and I had a huge argument after he stood by and allowed Dumbledore to punish you for what I had said. There was more too the argument then just that, but it doesn't matter. I wasn't thinking straight and I ran deep into the woods. I soon found myself face to face with a werewolf from Grayback's pack. Just as he was about to bite me Grayback saved me. At first I was afraid that he was going to turn me. So I closed my eyes and focused on Tom. While I was doing that Grayback picked me up in his arms and held me close. When I realized what was happening I demanded that he put me down. He did and then suggested that he escort me home. I refused which surprisingly seemed to amuse him."

"Anyway, I ran into another werewolf who was going to kill me. This time a younger man showed up and ordered him to let me go. The man didn't seem to care, until the young man mentioned that their Alpha would be very angry if he were to learned that this man had harmed me in any way. Then I saw fear in the man's eyes and he begged me for forgiveness. Saying that he didn't recognize me and if he had, he never would have attacked me. He begged me to convince the Alpha not to punish him."

"That's when Grayback showed up again and he was extremely angry. He demanded to know if I was alright, and I nodded. He was going to punish the man, but then he changed his mind. He said he'd spare the man and his family for my sake. When asked why he was being so protective of me, he said that he would always be protective of his family. Which confused me, but I was too tired to argue. He then picked me up and escorted me to the edge of the woods. And no, my dad does not know and what's more, I have no intention of telling him."

"Do you think that's such a good idea? I mean what if he learns about it from someone else? Don't worry, it won't be me. My lips are sealed but I think you should tell him."

"Do you think it will make him forget what he's upset about?"

"Maybe."

"Your sure that I should tell him?"

"Yes. Though I have a feeling that he's going to be fairly upset with you for not telling him earlier."

"True. But do you really think this will help him get over whatever is bothering him?"

At this Kat shruggs "he's your father. You know him better then anyone. How do you think he will react?"

"It won't be good. He will feel as if I was intentionally keeping secrets from him."

"In a way you are. That being said, what are you going to do Lucy? You can continue to keep what happened a secret and hope that he doesn't find out or you can tell him the truth."'

"I just don't think that this is something I should tell him right now. I mean, I can just picture the conversation. Hay dad, do you remember when I was angry with you this summer and I ran away? Well I went a little too far into the woods and was attacked by a werewolf from Grayback's pack."