TCM: TRIVIA

⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜

The Three Clans Trivia

FIRST CLAN

ALPHA: Eros De Guzman
LUNA: Aphrodite De Guzman
MEMBERS: Canids & Mortals

SECOND/RIVAL CLAN

ALPHA: Zhion Cañunez (New)
Zherus Cañunez (Former)
LUNA: Jerusha Cañunez
MEMBERS: Hybrids & Lycans

THIRD/LAST CLAN

ALPHA: Lander Styllone
LUNA: Moira Styllone
MEMBERS: Vampires & Lycans

☣ ☣ ☣ ☣ ☣

ALPHA

✔Royal counterpart was the King.
✔They are chosen through their bloodlines.

LUNA

✔Royal counterpart was the Queen.
✔They are choosen based on the woven tapestry of the immortals.
✔Only the first clan is destined to be mated with mortals and it coincidentally happened perhaps, in the love story of a lotharion and a human turned into vampire.

LOTHARION

✔The royal name that belongs to the bloodline of the first alpha of the canids and Eros family was its last descendants.

EARL

✔The royal name that belongs to the first true alpha of the second clan who is a hybrid and the Cañunez family are its descendants including the family of Matheo Gonzales.

VENERO

✔The royal name of the third clan whose first descendants are the grandfather of Lander Styllone.

BAS (Boa Arena Society)

✔An organization founded by the brother of the second clan's former alpha who is also the father of Moira.
✔It's a secret organization that is usually dispatch when there's a new leader leading it.

CLAN SEERS

✔An immortal who has an spiritual insights to look back the past happenings and to know what will happen in the future.
✔They also have the ability to bring back the lost memory of an immortals.
✔All of the three clans has their own seers like the family of the Madrigals.

ELDERS

✔The most prominent in the three clans where their physical prowess commonly includes superhuman strength, reflexes and speed, as well as an inhuman resistance to injury and accelerated healing.

✔They do not possess any of the mystical weaknesses.
✔They are the six oldest and highly respected in the three territories, and by consequence of their great ages they're the most powerful and even stronger.

ROYAL HUB

✔A dangerous hideout of the elders found at the last room of the old asylum- a haunted building at the middle of the woods.