But of course, instincts acts first than words. Chanyeol hid inside the boy's bathroom. He felt that luck was on his side for today. His heart was beating fast, so fast that it could be audible. He put down his backpack, and went by the sink. He then started splashing his face water, doing it more than five times. He then stopped, and slowly look up to meet with his reflection, only to see a glowing red face. His eyes widened from his unbelievable look.

Chanyeol! Are you a high school girl, having a huge crush on a popular guy??!

I mean, I'm in high school right now... But still!

Chanyeol shook his head, and bend over to splash his face once more.

There was a random guy who came in, but he stopped from entering the school's boys' comfort room from the scene in front him. He scowled seeing water splashing and it was on the floor. Chanyeol knew the mess he made, so he took note to clean it later. The man who came in then exited.

"Oh, that was fast. Too fast", a man said while leaning against the wall beside the toilet's door.

"There was some very tall guy splashing water on his face, and the floor looked very slippery", Kyungsoo stated.

Jongin furrowed his eyebrows and had a pout.

A very tall guy?

Splashing water on his face?

HmmMMmmmmM.

He touched his chin and thought too hard.

"His hair dyed pink", Kyungsoo added.

Jongin had his eyes widened, knowing exactly who that person is and what precisely he is doing in the toilet. Additionally, that tall guy is the only person in their school dyed pink.

"Ermm, I'll catch up with you, just wait me for a sec by the gates", he then ran hurriedly went inside the bathroom, leaving a blanked face, but deep inside confused Kyungsoo.

He sighed, took the bag Jongin left and went out from the scene.

"Dude! You're at it again?!"

Chanyeol stopped midway from splashing his face with water. He rose his head a bit, and gulped from embarrassment, as his forehead is still red.

Jogin scoffed, and laughed from how red his friend is. Chanyeol gulped once more. He complained by using his facial expression, and then proceeded to splash once again.

"Ahh, dude, your so funny when your red", Kyungsoo said, pretending to wipe a tear from his eye.

"And stop splashing your face with water! Look at the mess you made. Lol."

"Urgh, I promise to clean it up later, or even this whole toilet."

"Wow, bro, I truly respect you", he clapped his hands and bumped his chest with his fist.

"Yeah, yeah, now GET OUT! I'M SO EMBARRASSED RIGHT NOW!"

"Erm, Imma tell the others about this, cool? Yeah sure", Jongin hurriedly went out and told the others.

Chanyeol groaned and made a sad face.

"I hate my fucked up life."

—MUIG—

Urgh, I hate this fucking feels.

It's making me go nuts and bizarre. Ugh.