Episode 42: Phase One

Start from the beginning

I managed to take hold of her hands and I crossed them above her chest. Her head was moving left and right as if she were having a seizure. In a matter of seconds her entire body started moving left and right once more, trying to escape my grip. As if she knew I was holding her down, but that couldn't possibly be the case, she's asleep.

reclinavit caput ad requiem tuam

She stopped moving and thank god she has calmed down. Her eyes were still closed. How did she sleep through all of that? I took in a deep breath and I released it with a sigh. I took a legit 5 minutes to look at Clara who was asleep so peacefully. Oh god, I am tired and I just had to wrestle a crazy female. I need to rest.

I let go off Clara's hands and got off her. I laid on the bed next to her hearing nothing but her steady breaths. I waved my glowing hand above my nose causing the blood to vanish.

God Clara she has been through so much. Nightmares are just making everything worse. I just wish she could rest. If she's not sleeping, she's fainting. If she's sleeping, she's having a nightmare. This isn't making any sense.

Man her scream. It pierced through me like a dagger in my heart. The second I heard it a million negative thoughts ran through my head.

Hook

He could have gotten to her. He could have stabbed her in the heart or cracked her neck. He could have killed a lost boy and showed her the horror. Man the look on her face would be unbelievable. Thank god it's not him Or else he would have died today. The most important thing is Clara is okay, no harm done...but why do I feel like something horrid will happen soon?

----------Next Morning------

Clara's POV:

Hmmm. That was probably the most sleep I ever had in my entire life. I know I should get up but I just want to stay here. It's so cozy. Just 5 more minutes.

The blanket was covering my body till my chest, the sun was warm on my skin, and the pillow I am sleeping on is just too cozy. It's so fluffy and-wait, why isn't the pillow fluffy? It should be fluffy. And since when do pillows have abs? I opened my eyes and I noticed my head was on someone's chest. My eyes balled out and I quickly shot up away from whoever it was. Before thinking properly, I pushed him off causing him to fall of the bed.

"Owww"

Shoot. It was Peter. "What was that for?" He shot up with his morning voice as he sat on the wooden floor rubbing the back of his head. His eyes were barely opened and I knew it's because the sun was too bright in the room.

"I am-*gulp* I am sorry" I said as I placed my hand on my chest feeling every single beating heartbeat. "I....didn't...mean to" I said through my heavy breaths.

"You're aggressive" Pan said through a chuckle. "I am really sorry" I said once more as I took in a deep breath. "Why were you on my bed-" that's when I imagined the worst "d-did something happened?" I asked hoping the last thing on my mind did not happen.

"Like what?" Pan asked.

Oh good. That means nothing happened. "Why were you on my bed?" I asked as I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Well...someone had a nightmare yesterday" Pan said as he got off the floor and sat on the edge of the bed "and the only way to keep you steady was to hold you down" he continued.

"How did you know I had a nightmar-Was I screaming?" I asked. Pan looked at me and nodded as he bit on his bottom lip.

"Sorry" I said as I started cracking my knuckles. Pan must have noticed my nervous tension because I noticed he moved a little closer towards me. Now I was the one biting my lip. I was too nervous.