Chapter 25: Fervent Temptation

Start from the beginning

Anika blushed hearing it.

"Come on, Anika. You are married, he's your husband, he surely likes you a lot, and perhaps even loves you. I am not asking you to go ahead and do it right away. No. But don't resist whatever comes naturally."

"You are of no better help than mumma!" Anika muttered.

Gauri giggled thoughtfully. "I have an idea, what can help you."

"What?"

"You initiate!"

"What!" Anika exclaimed horrified.

"Yeah, you start initiating. You know the peck on the cheek, winking at him when no one's looking. Not just smiling and staring. A little more than that. Even initiating a proper mouth kiss. It's going to help you be comfortable around him."

"No way! He's too intimidating. No, no, no!"

"Yes, yes, yes! You're doing that. In fact, I will help you with it. We'll begin our mission tomorrow. Let's sleep!" Gauri said excitedly.

"Gauri, I think you left your brain behind!"

"Shut up fatty!"

"I am not fat!" Anika spoke picking up the box of strawberries.

"Find we'll find a new name for you. Blushy!"

"Shut up!" Anika muttered getting on her feet.

"I think Jiju may like that name too!"

"Stop it Jiju ki Saali! Sleep."

"Where are you going?" Gauri asked frowning.

"To keep these in the fridge. They'll rot here and there will be mosquitoes."

"Lazy bee has learned how to do work!" Gauri commented.

"Gauri, shut up or I will seriously kick you out of the bed at night!"

"Do you do that to Jiju as well?" Gauri asked teasingly.

"Sleep Gauri!" She muttered walking out of the room.

She entered the kitchen switching on one bulb. The light was enough. She walked to the fridge and placed the box of strawberries inside. She turned and gasped. "You scared me!" She murmured.

Shivaay smiled. "What were you doing? And, why are you still awake?" He asked glancing at his watch. It was quarter past one in night.

"I came to keep the box of strawberries. Actually, Gauri and I were talking." Anika replied noticing that his hand moved towards her. This man couldn't think of anything else, could he?

"I will go sleep," Anika said quickly stepping away trying to walk past him as swiftly as possible. But he caught up and cornered her to the wall.

"Why are you running away?" he whispered.

"I have to sleep," Anika answered in a hushed voice.

"Without me?" He murmured nuzzling into her hair. Anika felt his hands on her waist, gently moving around.

"Shivaay, what are you doing!" She whispered the last thing she wanted was Gauri to come down to check where she had disappeared for so long.

His eyes met hers and he placed his lips on hers. Anika's hands quickly flew to his shoulders, trying to keep him away. He tugged at her lower lips using his teeth, his tongue thrusting between her lips to enter her mouth. Anika tried resisting all of it. But when his hands reached to her backside giving her soft flesh a squeeze a gasp left her lips, allowing his tongue in. Back of Anika's head made contact with the wall, while he deepened the kiss. Anika didn't respond waiting for him to finish what he had started, but as his twirls got slower and powerful, she needed to give back.