29 ♡

kennedy's pov

"wake up," mattia shakes me.

"what time is it?" i groan.

"like 11am i think," he answers.

i sit up immediately. "11am? we're late for school."

"think school's the last thing that should be on our minds right now." mattia lays back down on the bed. "we need a break."

"i already missed yesterday. missing one day of high school is so much work to catch up on."

"you'll be fine." he pulls my waist and makes me lay my head on his shoulder. "let's just have one day where we can do whatever we want."

my mind was still on rafael-- the image of his dead body was imprinted into my brain. "i don't really feel like doing anything today."

smut warning

"let me change your mind," he whispers. mattia climbs on top of me and moves my hair to the side before placing a bunch of kisses on my neck. all i heard was the sounding of his lips making contact with my skin.

before i could react, his two hands pull my shorts down along with my underwear and i kick them off my ankles. he sits up and takes off his pants and then kisses me passionately on the lips.

"can i?" he asks for my approval.

without hesitating, i nod and felt him enter me almost immediately. i wince at the pain at first and he slows down, letting me adjust. he starts grinding into me at steady pace and the pain went away.

"fuck," i whisper. "keep going."

obeying me, mattia begins thrusting into me making me grip my bed sheets. soft groans escape his lips and he slightly throws his head back. after a couple strokes, he picks up the pace and starts going faster.

"oh my god," i breath heavily.

"you feel so good."

once he went in deeper, he hits my g-spot repeatedly bringing me closer to finishing. he can tell i was almost there because i clenched my walls and arched my back.

"mattia i'm gonna cum," i tell him.

"hold on," he replies. "i'm almost there."

i try my best to hold it and wait for him but the pleasure was too much for me. his strokes were finally starting to get sloppier, indicating that he was going release. without saying anything, i came and moan loudly and he pulls out and came on my thighs.

mattia falls forward softly with our chests touching as we both breath heavily, trying to catch our breath.

end of smut

-

"jenna keeps texting me," mattia groans.

i look over at his phone and saw a bunch of messages from jenna saying she's sorry and that she misses him.

"just mute her," i suggest. mattia's thumb pressed the mute button and he throws his phone to side, on the couch.

"i know you're still thinking of rafael but within time you'll see that it was just defense," mattia said. "he was going to kill all of us-- he almost killed your mom."

"didn't mean i have to be like him and kill people," i sigh. "i became the very thing i hated."

"but you're nothing like rafael." he puts his hand on mine. "don't ever compare yourself to a guy like that."

he was right, rafael and i aren't alike at all-- but the minute i killed him, we became more similar.

ding dong

"that's probably mariano," i say. mattia stands up from the couch and opens the door.

"did you guys see the news," mariano barges in. "turn on your tv."

i grab my remote and do as he says.

"...where a car was found earlier today in a lake. a couple who wanted to go fishing ended up making this discovery. police are on their way right now to pull it out of the water, hoping we can find out who it belongs to and what it is doing in the lake," the reporter announced.

"fuck," mattia whispers.

.