10 ♡

kennedy's pov

after school, i immediately went home so i can finally stop trying to hide my bruises and relax. i change into something more comfortable and go to the kitchen and get something to eat. 

ding dong 

my entire body freezes as i hear my doorbell ring. was rafael back? i look out the window to see who it was and felt relieved when i saw it wasnt rafael. 

i open the door slightly but the person on the other side immediately pushes it wide open. 

"let me see your damn stomach," mattia demanded. 

"hello to you too," i mumble and walk back to my kitchen.

i hear mattia close my front door and his footsteps follow behind me.

"kennedy," he says in a calmer tone. "please just let me see your stomach."

my body turns around and faces him. mattia walks closer and grabs the bottom of my shirt slowly pulling it up slowly. i swallow my saliva and watch his actions, giving him permission. 

he lifts my shirt up to my rib cage and look at the bruises scattered across my stomach. his face immediately turns to a sad expression and he uses his other hand to rub my bruises with his fingertips. i wince at the touch and mattia shoots me a concerned look. 

"kennedy what happened," he asks again.

"i got hit by a car," i lie. "it was all good, the person felt bad but i'm okay-- no broken bones or anything."

mattia lets my shirt fall back down and then pulls me into hug. 

"ow, be gentle," i chuckle. mattia doesnt say anything and pulls away. "what was that for?"

"just thought something really bad happened to you," he replies. 

"yeah, well.. it was just an accident," i reassure him. "im fine."

"right." he backs up. "how have you been? is everything okay?"

no not really i only got dropped by 3 guys yesterday. "i'm good, i'm good, how about you? how's master jenna?"

mattia rolls his eyes. "i've been good and 'my master' is fine too." i chuckle. "i miss talking and hanging out with you."

"i miss talking to you too," i admit, making mattia raise his eyebrow and smirk. "but according to your master... we arent allowed to talk anymore so.."

"i wanna try and convince her to let us be friends again," he said.

"i dont know mattia.. i kinda see where she's coming from."

mattia tilts his head. "what do you mean?"

"i would be a little upset if my boyfriend was hanging out with a girl alone-- but it depends who that girl is. i've never done anything to provoke her though so i dont understand why she doesnt want you to talk to me."

"i think she's just a little bit jealous of you," he states. 

"jealous?" i ask, "of what?"

 mattia shrugs. "i dont know. maybe looks or personality wise i guess?"

"jenna's a pretty girl but yeah the personality-- needs a little bit of work," i smile. "dont you kinda think it's toxic how you're letting her control who you get to talk to?"

"well, i mean she's not that baddd," he says. 

"yeah i dont know about that one," i tsk. "but you should probably go before jenna finds out youre here."

"yeah youre right, see you tomorrow?"

i nod.

jenna's pov

as i watch mattia lifts up kennedy's shirt through her kitchen window, i started getting really angry. i wasnt watching from my car anymore-- just from right behind the window. once mattia lifts her shirt up all the way, i saw the bruises all over her stomach. ouch. wonder what happened.

mattia had a really worried expression on his face when he saw the bruises himself. he puts her shirt back down and the gives her a hug. they talk for a little bit and then he makes his way to the door. i stay hidden and bend down in the bushes as mattia heads to his car and drives off. 

i stand up and walk over to kennedy's front door and knock on it.

kennedy's pov

"mattia did you forget some..thing? jenna. what're you doing here." i cross my arms. 

"stay away from mattia, kennedy. just make it easy here," she says.

"mattia's the one who keeps coming to me."

"we'll you're the one who's letting him and getting up close and personal."

i narrows my eyes. "were you watching us-" 

jenna uses her fist and punches me in the middle of my stomach, making let out a loud grunt as i bend forward.

"sorry." jenna bends down to my face and whispers, "wouldn't wanna make your bruises worse."

"i'm gonna fucking kill you," i mumble. 

"you sure you have the facilities for that right now?" she flips her hair to the side. "looks like you're in bad shape."

i glare at her. 

"what did happen to you?" she asks. "someone else hates you as much as me? or... more than me? cause they got you pretty good."

i clench my jaw and let out a deep breath. "you might wanna leave, jenna. now."

she gives me a smirk. "stay away from mattia 'kay?" she walks down my porch and disappears. 

.

something to hide || mattia polibioजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें