My life

My life has never been easy. I had a horrible childhood and I had the scars to prove it. I had gotten a job at a big company and my bosses where brothers. Yes they were hot but they didn't treat me any better than my family or my boyfriend. I can't tell you how many times I come to work with so much make up on just to hide the bruises. I was secretly saving money to get my own place and hopefully I could get it soon. I had started taking self defense classes which helped with my confidence as well. I was currently on my way to work and I was running late. I sighed knowing they were going to yell at me for being late. I was already having a bad day and it was about to get worse. I walked into the building and hurried to my desk and logged in to find out my log in had been denied and I knew why. 

"Alexis come in here" Mr. King says

I sigh and get up and walk in his office and his brother closes the door. I stay standing and look at them. 

"You were late" Greyson says 

"I'm sorry. I missed the bus so I had to walk" I say

"That isn't a excuse. Since you were late you have been terminated" Blake tells me

"Alright" I say

"Is that all your gonna say?" Greyson snaps

"I can find another job. I don't have time for this shit" I snap back at them

Their eyes widen and I turn and go to pull the door open when the door slams open and smacks me in the face and I cry out as I hit the floor. I can hear voices curse and then hands are touching me. 

"I'm fine" I say swatting away their hands

I get up and my head swims and I sway. I get my balance and go to my old office. 

"Alexis." Brenda calls 

"I'm leaving they fired me for being two minutes late" I grumble and grab my head

I sway again and hit the floor and Brenda yells out. 

GREYSON'S pov

My heart stopped when she hit the floor. She swatted us away and walked out. I sighed and looked at Amber who hit her with the door. 

"YOur fired" I snap

She gasps and glares at me. 

"Get out now." Blake yells 

She jumps and runs out and we hear Brenda yell. We run out and Alexis was on the floor out cold. I sigh and lift her up and we rush her to the hospital. We tell the doctor i'm her husband to check on her and what we learn isn't pleasing. 

"You may go in and see her" He tells us

We walk in and she was sitting up in the bed looking out the window. 

"Alexis" I say

"You can leave" She says not looking at me

I go to say something else and the doctor walks in. 

"Mrs. King you may leave now" He says

"What?" She shouts

"Um your Mrs. King right?" The doctor asks

"Fuck no he isn't my husband. He's my ex boss and you told him my personal private information. I will sue you both" She screams

I flinch and look at her with wide eyes and so does the doctor. 

"Hey what's with the yelling?" A woman asks walking in

"Cassidy? What are you doing here?" Alexis asks