Knocked up Part 2

Kelsea's POV

Greyson was a huge help in this whole moving process. We had been in Cali for two weeks now and I was heading into work now. When I arrived some bitch wanted to have a attitude and I wasn't having it today.

"Oh my god shut the fuck up and quit with your whining. Your not two fucking years old" I snap at her

Everyone got quiet and I hear Greyson die laughing.

"You can shut the hell up to." i snap at him

"Woah there Kels. Let's go for a walk" Greyson says pulling me outside

We walk for a few before he speaks again and I sigh.

"What's going on?" He asks

"Honestly? and don't judge" I mumble

"YOu know I won't" He says

"I'm sexually frustrated. I haven't gotten any since Hunter passed" I grumble

His eyes widen and he clears his throat.

"Have you tried love stuff?" he asks

"Yes and it doesn't do anything for me" I grumble

"Come with me" He says pulling me to his truck

He drives to his house and leads me inside. He throws me over his shoulder and I slap his back.

"Greyson put me down" I shout

He growls and walks in his room tossing me on the bed. He shuts and locks the door and I sit up glaring.

"take it off" He growls

"No fucking way" I snap

"Now Kelsea" He yells

I jump and strip right there and he yanks his shirt off and stalks towards me. He pushes me on my back and his lips attack my neck. I moan when he hits my sweet spot and I feel him smirk, He works his way down my neck and collarbone. He kisses and sucks his way down my chest and across my stomach. he kisses down my thighs and he finally flicks his tongue across my clit and my back arches and I moan loudly. He sucks my clit into his mouth and sucks hard and I squirm away and he clamps his large hands down on my thighs and holds me in place. He switches between sucking, licking and flicking his tongue and I moan like crazy. He makes me cum one more time and then he kisses back up my body. He he is even with my face he looks down at me and his fingers find my clit and they add pressure and he flicks it one hard time and I arch again. Once I do that he slams into me hard and fast. I scream out as he starts a punishing pace. My nails sink into his back and I scream as he swirls his hips hitting my g spot.

"Fuck your tight as hell" He growls

"I need to cum" I moan out

He slows down his thrusts and I glare up at him and he smirks.

"Grey" I whine

"what is it baby?" He asks huskily

"Let me cum" I whimper

"You gonna drop you attitude and running from me?" He asks

"Greyson" i sigh out

"I'm not asking for a relationship Kels. Just a nice friends with benefits" He says swirling his hips again

"Ok yes fine" I whimper again

He pulls out and flips me over and yanks my hips up and slides back into me hard and fast. He fucks me into the mattress and all I can do is hold on and moan like crazy. He slaps my ass and tells me to cum and I finally release with a scream and he follows right after me. He collapses beside me and pulls me into his chest and kisses the top of my head. I lay there panting and I moan when my thighs rub together.