Lucus

Lucas' POV

I was sitting in my cage trying to stay quiet so the owner wouldn't have a reason to beat me today. I didn't understand why he hated me so much. But he did. He was so nice to all the other vampires. Yes we are all vampires. We are in here to be sold as a slave, sex slave or ageplay baby. Some of the vampires could talk but most could not. The ones that could talk had been bought but brought back cause their masters didn't want them. Me on the other hand had never been bought. I got sick to easily and no one wanted to deal with my illness. I just wish someone would want me. I was lost in my own thoughts when the front bell by the door went off letting us know that someone was coming in.

"Hello Sirs. What can I help you with today?" The mean owner asks

"We are looking to by a vampire today" One man says

"Very well look around and let me know what you decide" the owner says

The two men walk around reading all the vampires charts and then they come to mine. I scoot to the back of my cage knowing they wouldn't want me anyways.

"Babe" One man says handing over my chart

He nods and places it down and they both walk away and come back the the owner.

"We want him" One man says

"Surely your joking. There are better vampires here" The owner says glaring at me

"We want him. Now get his papers and file together" The taller man roars

The owner jumps but runs off and comes back. The shorter man hands him green paper and the taller man signs another paper. The owner unlocks my cage and the smaller man lifts me out and places me on his hip. The taller man grabs my file and they take me to a car thingy. They open it up and place me into something and it straps me in. Then the square thingy starts moving and I close my eyes tightly. I can hear them talking but they don't say anything to me.

Kale's POV

He was so cute and I just wanted to love on him nonstop.

"He is perfect" I tell Aiden

"He is. I can't wait to get him into a nappy and onesie" He says smiling

"Do you think he will be with us? I mean he is our mate" I mumble

"We will have to take it slow. Baby him first. He can't even speak for christ sake." Aiden tells me

I nod and we pull into the driveway and I jump out and take Lucas inside. I sit down on the couch and place him down on my lap and Aiden sits down by me.

"Alright little one. You will be our baby. I'm daddy and this is papa" Aiden tells him

"Da" Lucas squeals

"Can you talk little one?" I ask

He holds up his fingers trying to say he can a little bit.

"What can you say?" Aiden ask

"Da, pap, hungy, wet, no pease" Lucas says shyly

"Alright let's get you into a bath and into jammies and then to feed the tummy" I say standing up with him

I walk up the stairs and into the bathroom. I place him on the floor and I bend over the tub to put the plug in. I start the water and turn around to pull the little underwear off him. I lift him up and place him in the tub and he tenses.

"It's ok. Let's get you washed and in a nappy and jammies" I tell him

After getting him washed off I lifted him out and carried him to his nursery and laid him on the changing table. I slipped a nappy on him and then some footed jammies. After he was dressed I took him downstairs and sat him in his highchair and went over to make him a warm bottle. After I tested it I walked over and handed it to him while I started dinner.