The Scared Slave

Slave's POV

I was terrified. I was such a bad boy. No one would ever want a slave like me. At least that what the Master's here always yelled at me. I was currently on punishment. No food for 2 days and since I didn't get sold last night I got another day added to it. Masters here loved to always pick on me. I wasn't pretty and the other slaves also hated me. I had been beaten, raped and almost drowned. I was in my thoughts when the big door slams open and my cage is kicked.

"Get up slut. Your being sold" He smirks

I gulp and step out of my cage and the Master grabs me by my hair and drags me to a viewing room. I was shoved in and two minutes later I was pulled out and drug to a tall man.

"So this is it?" The man says

I flinch and he chuckles.

"Yeah this is the slut. Not very good at anything but a good fuck" Master says

"I'll take it" The tall man says

He hands over some money and then clips a leash on the loop on my collar and drags me away. He leads me to something and puts me in a seat and places something over my chest and I hear a click so I knew I wasn't going anywhere. Soon enough the man sits on the other side of me and the thing we are in starts moving. I was eyeing the buttons and knobs and I reached out when I was smacked harshly.

"Do not touch pet" He says calmly

I brought my hand to my chest and cradled it and sniffled.

"Don't start with the water works. You will be punished for touching what doesn't belong to you. You could break it and I would have to pay to fix it" He says to me

I whimper and bow my head.

"Now what is your name?" He asks

I look at him and he looks at me.

"Well?" He snarls

"Mason" I whisper

"Speak up when I'm speaking to you. I want to hear your voice." He tells me

"Ok" I say

"You will call me Master. Never anything else" He tells me

"OK Master" I say scared

Master's POV

I pulled into my garage and I got out and walked around and pulled my slave out and lead it into the house. I sat down and went over the rules with it and then I lead it to it's room.

"This is your room. You will only sleep here never with me. now my other slave will be in here in two minutes to get you ready" I tell it

I walk out closing the door and sigh. I go find my other slave and tell him what to do and I go to the pain room. A few minutes later the door opened and my new slave was shoved in.

"He is ready master" Zack says

"Thank you pet. come visit me later" I tell him

Zack nods and walks out closing the door.

"Now I want you to strip and bend on the bench" I command

He stiffens and I smirk but he does as told. I strap him down and I look to see Zack had put a small plug in which he would pay for later cause that's not what I laid out. I walked over and grabbed some lube and walked back behind my new pet. I stripped and lathered myself up and pulled the to small plug out and sighed. I leaned down and shoved myself into his hole quickly. He screamed and thrashed and it was music to my ears.