ceceyyee

it's okay if you have many pimples on your face with a lot of wrinkles. it's okay if your face doesn't glow or if your hair isn't wavy or if your hair is failing out every day as if it feels like you can be bald anytime—it's okay. because to be beautiful, it doesn't need a standard, dear. and you've born with your own kind of beautiful.

it's not important if your body is big or thin, or if your skin is dark or bright or if you're tall or short because you deserve to be loved for who you are. you don't need to change your appearance just because your crush doesn't like you or some people judge you. people who really loves you won't do that. loving yourself is more important than caring about what people say.

it's not your fault if you fail and you broke some people's expectation because sometimes we need to fail first before growing better. it's okay if they're dissappointed with you because we don't live to always fulfill other people's expectation. we live for ourselves.

it doesn't matter if you cry silently in the middle of the night when a lot of people sleep and you bit the blanket to make sure nobody heard you crying. it's normal and please don't think that you're crazy, sometimes you just need to release what you feel, and you choose to cry.

dear, you're beautiful. you deserve to be loved and you're precious so please don't ever give up even if this world is hating on you.

—kita itu bocil ce, lucuan kalo ketawa. kalo nangis muka kita jelek banget jadi semangat terus bocil !1!1!