Perfect maybe

It's Sunday, the perfect shade of blue twisted by the shine of the sun. It's a beautiful view for breaking hearts, it feels right for you to cry.

It's not that cold, also absolutely not hot. It's warm. Like that feeling when you're about to cry then suddenly someone hugs you from behind. Someone pats your head, wipes your tears, and tells you, "Hey, I'm here. Don't cry, I'm here."

It's 7 am,
you don't feel anything. You're numb. You also don't have anything to do, you just lay on your bed for a moment. Then you cry, you cry a lot like a baby. It's the end of October, everything falls, so does your hope for being happy with him.

You listen to Lorde's Liability on repeat. You hate yourself for believing things that he said before. The way he convinced you that he would stay.

Then it's 7 pm,
the perfect sun is getting low, being ready to rest. Beautiful dark blue with red, yellow, and orange twisted. It's a little bit cold, you even shivering. Mesmerized by the view, you begin to cry. But it's no more about him.

It's about you and how cruel you are to yourself. It's about regretting all the things you did to yourself. You are crying louder than you ever did. Let the pain, the agony falls with you, you're on your knees. Holding your chest, you're fine.

You're fine.