Chapter Sixteen-Forgive me not

( Don't own the Picture)

Elsa stared at Jack feeling her heartbeat hammering against her chest, she knew he just wanted to comfort her because of what happened earlier but the sharp pointed icicles that stood in the middle of the room told her otherwise. She felt her body shake with fear not knowing how to take control of her powers she wanted to tell Jack everything, but her mind was swirling with the thought of her nightmares haunting her.

Elsa" Jack.... I'm sorry"

Jack" Sorry.... why are you sorry for?"

Elsa" it's my fault.... I don't know what's happening to me" she says starting cry.

Elsa wraps her arms around her knees hugging them tightly as she buries her head.

Jack" No its not your fault Elsa, its Pitches fault he found a way to use your fear against you"

Elsa" but if I hadn't let him in then I wouldn't be losing control of my powers" she said lifting her head back up to look at Jack.

Jack" That's what Pitch does he gets inside your head and uses your fear tricking you, you couldn't help it, but he's gone for now hopefully he won't come back for a while"

Elsa" I had another nightmare"

Jack" Another one? I thought your nightmares had stopped?"

Elsa" ...I lied I've been having them more often and ...they feel so real"

Jack" why didn't you just tell me what was going on?"

Elsa" because he threatened me not to and we weren't exactly on speaking terms"

Jack" As much as we need to talk about that, you should have just told me even though Pitch threatened you and I know it would have had consequences, but it would have been worth it"

Elsa" I didn't want you to get hurt"

Jack" I'm not going to get hurt Elsa I promise you" he says shuffling a little closer, but she moves from him again.

Elsa" I guess I'm scared.... I don't want anything to happen to you"

Jack" You care that much if something happens to me?" he grins.

Elsa" I love you... I know you might not think I do and that I am ashamed, but I am not, I do not care what the council thinks" she blurts out blushing like crazy.

Jacks face dropped not expecting the sudden burst from Elsa telling him how she felt, it made his heart thump faster hearing her say she loves him. He had never thought that he would hear her say it but sat in front of her with her pink blushing face all he could think about is taking her in his arms and hugging her tightly. He knew she was afraid he knew that it was her powers holding her back all because of Pitches mind tricks.

Jack" Elsa...I love you too and I know I might have taken it to far thinking you were ashamed of me and I am really sorry that I wish I could take that moment back"

Elsa" You really feel the same way?"

Jack" Of course I feel the same way why would you think otherwise? I've practically told you how much I like you already"

Elsa" I don't know just Pitch..."

Jack" forget Pitch, anything he says is a lie"

Elsa" I'm sorry I didn't tell you about Pitch"

Jack" you don't need to keep apologising you know, Pitch clearly made it his mission to keep torturing you and now that he's gone for a while we should talk "

Elsa" we are talking"

Jack" You know what I mean "

Elsa sighs, deep down she knew that they needed to talk everything out that had happened last time they saw each other and even though Elsa had already made it clear that She hadn't been embarrassed in any way about being seen with Jack you could tell there was something still in the air waiting to be said.

Jack" look I know we've said how we feel and I'm so glad we feel the same way, I just are you alright with your council knowing that we've kissed?"

Elsa" I don't care what they think Jack they maybe my council but I'm the Queen I can do whatever I want, and it's not like Anna didn't end up with someone she didn't want to be with, she ended up marrying Kristoff. And my parents... they married for love"

Jack" you have a point with Anna she did marry who she wanted to be with but your parents didn't they get arranged to be together?"

Elsa" No they met each other when my father just turned into King, she saved his life and they fell in love she wasn't a Princess or a Queen she was just normal"

Jack" I had no clue.... So why are the council insistent of you marrying a Prince or King? "

Elsa" honestly I know it's just because they want a King on the throne and I don't blame them, but I suppose it's weird considering they knew my parents married for love"

Elsa could feel her palms grow warmer, and she swore she could feel her cheeks grow heated from the conversation of love and marriage in front of Jack. It's not that she was embarrassed about the idea of marriage she just hadn't thought of it, she always thought she'd end up alone because of her powers being a problem but now that she had Jack in her mind she thought of ideas she had never thought of before, maybe if she could persuade the council she could marry Jack and then they would still have a King. Elsa shifted in the spot she sat, feeling the fingertips of Jacks fingers entwine in hers, she flinched a little bit not knowing if her powers were still uncontrollable however to her surprise the skin of Jacks cool fingertips sent shivers down her spine making her blush again at the thought of being together.

Jack moved closer feeling his own cheeks turn pink from seeing Elsa blush, he loved the idea of how her hands fit perfectly into his and he also loved how her skin felt warm when he grazed his fingertips over it not even feeling cold in any way. He'd never thought if he would ever find love like this, he had thought about it many years ago before he even became a guardian when he used to fly around creating snow days for the kids, he used to see how young couples hold hands and kiss in the moonlight sharing a romantic moment together. Apart from catching couples once in a blue moon he never thought he would find love with someone who was like him. Now that he had his chance with Elsa, he wanted to take it. He moved even closer placing his other hand on Elsa's cheek and slowly moved closer towards her lips when .... the door flew open and the two turned red at the sight of Anna stood in the doorway chuckling to herself as she saw her sister blushing from being interrupted. Anna came closer standing at the edge of the bed.

Anna" Ermmmm... sorry to Interrupt but Elsa we need to talk"

Elsa cleared her throat getting ready to answer her sister who was waiting patiently for an answer, she knew she'd been distant from everyone lately and Anna was right they did need to talk.

Elsa" Your right we do need to talk"

Anna" Should we go and talk? "

Elsa" yeah... sorry Jack I won't be long"

Elsa got up off the bed walking towards the door with Anna.

Anna" Don't worry Jack I won't keep your true love long!"

Jack blushed at Anna's comment not knowing how to respond.

Jack" Urmmm...Elsa?"

Elsa" Yeah?" She turned around.

Jack" Would you like to ......go into the garden for a little bit after you've talked with Anna?" he says rubbing the back of his neck in nervousness.

Elsa" Of course I'll see you a bit later"