Chapter Sixty Nine- Another Traitor

Jack woke up from his slumber late at night, looking around and seeing his arm draped over his wife he quietly pulled it away from her, careful not to wake her up he moved the covers over and slipped out from the bed. Grabbing the cloak from the chair that hid in the corner of the room, walking out the room and shutting the door without a sound and wondered throughout the castle halls trying to find a way out where no one could see him, he placed the cloak around him lifting the hood over his head. He made his way out from the courtyard and out the castle gates. The long walk through the woods made him feel the wind on his skin, it was quiet and not a sound could be heard. The glistening moon that never spoke shone down on the trees, and as Jack emerged through the fog and saw another figure his face lid up and smiled.

Pitch "How is it?" He questioned the young king.

Jack "Elsa thinks she's won, she has no idea".

Pitch "Do you understand now who you can trust?"

Jack "You Pitch, it's only ever been you" he stares back at his friend.

Pitch "You're not one of them, and you never will be" he says with an evil smirk.

Jack "You have no idea how much I hate them, all of them"he shakes his head.

Pitch "You've done well to see past their lies to the real truth, you have an important role to play in the future, together we'll destroy everyone and take everything that Elsa holds dear".

Jack smirks back evilly.