Chapter Thirty Nine- Sisters

Anna's green eyes stare into Elsa's blue ones. She knew she was in trouble. Jack sat back down on the bed next to Elsa who were both resting against the pillows.

Anna " So?"

Elsa " So what?"

Anna " What's going on with you and don't say nothing because I know it's something, you've been weird about things since you came back here"

Elsa " Anna I want to tell you I just don't want you to get hurt...."

Anna " Hurt why would I get hurt for?" He said confused.

Elsa " Well there's been things I haven't told you and I don't know how your going to react towards it"

Anna " Okay your worrying me now, what haven't you been telling me?"

Elsa " Well I don't really know how to start"

Jack looked at Elsa who was struggling to find the words to tell her sister what had been going on from the start. She'd never mentioned anything about nightmares, Anna had no clue who Pitch black was. Elsa felt like if she did tell Anna that she would be in danger and she wanted nothing to happen to her little sister. Especially since she was the only living family she had left and yes she had Kristoff and Jack,Punzie,Flynn and Olaf Anna was her sister and she is blood.

Jack " I guess I'll try and help"

Anna " Can you just tell me already?!" She grew inpatient.

Jack " She's been tormented by my enemy even before she was six and he's been giving her nightmares" he said quickly.

Anna " what? And you didn't think to tell me?!"

Elsa " I didn't want you to get hurt if I told you and if he came after you like he does to me"

Anna " Wait he comes in the castle!"

She gets up from the bed starting to waddle around the room back and forth holding her belly in angry, how could her own sister not tell her she was being tormented by a monster! A monster she let into this castle! She heads towards the door feeling all the emotions build inside her.

Anna " How could you not tell your own sister what was happening? I mean you let a monster into our home Elsa! What if he comes and hurts my baby! Or worse?" She shouted unexpectedly not knowing her own words come out of her mouth.

Elsa looked like she was going to cry and who could blame her, her sister was right she had let a monster into their home into the castle where everyone lived and even if she had never told Anna anything Pitch could have easily come and done anything to anyone that she loved. In reality she was the true monster and she has always been the monster. Her tears began to roll down her cheeks as Anna stormed out the room making the door slam against the wall. Elsa sat there while Jack felt stunned her had never seen his sister in law angry before it was new, he didn't blame her for feeling angry in anyway form but he disagreed with what she said Elsa hadn't let the monster in he had. It had started long before he even knew Elsa maybe if he had saved her when she was younger this would have been all different and this wouldn't be happening right now.

Jack moved closer towards Elsa putting his arm around her waist while her head rested on his shoulder,He comforted her while she cried until she decided she needed to talk to Anna again.

After hours of trying to find her little sister, she finally came across a room that hadn't taken her eye before. She turned the handle lightly pushing it open when her eyes lit up seeing that Anna was sat at a bay window looking out of it as she was in deep thought. Elsa walked over to her sister carefully, she sat down by Anna waiting for the right moment to say something.