Chapter Fifty One- Happy Birthday!

4 months later

21st July is a very important day and Elsa was busy with the servants making sure everything was going to plan, there were banners, cake and even presents,Not to mention that Kristoff was doing nis hardest to distract his wife until his sister in law was finished, so that she didn't know what everyone was up to. I guess that wasn't hard though considering Anna was nine months pregnant and was getting really uncomfortable that the baby wasn't here yet. She was excited to meet her little baby but also nervous she'd never had child before Anna was scared in case she wasn't good at it. But her husband kept reminding her that he'd never done either and that every step of the way they'd be together.

Elsa however had a bump growing of her own, the little baby bump has started appearing about a month ago somehow over night. Jack would touch it and try to talk to the baby now and then and even though it made her smile it still didn't feel real. Over the past four months things had changed Rapunzel and Flynn had traveled back home, the kingdom of corona needed them but promised they would come back again soon.Pitch had seemed to disappear and that made the King and Queen very anxious Jack knew Pitch was up to something he just didn't know what. However they enjoyed the time they spent together, they made sure to help each other in council meetings which Fredrick had seemed to disappear from. From snowball fights and giggling together the couple were forever happy once more. Sometimes they would even hide in the library.

Elsa was currently studying the servants putting plates of food on the big table outside in the courtyard, and Olaf who was stood near the cake was observing it waiting for him to eat. Of course Olaf had learnt his lesson from the previous year when he had taken a big chunk if it out and Elsa told him off.

Kristoff was finding it harder by the minute to distract Anna she obviously knew something was going on from the moment her husband was acting strange. She was feeling extremely uncomfortable and anxious since she was so big considering being nine months pregnant and all she wanted to do was get back into bed and eat chocolate. Then suddenly the door opened and Anna shot up out if the chair she was sitting in. Elsa walked in with her pink summer dress trailing behind her.

Elsa " HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNA!" She said excitedly waving her hand in front of her and creating a bracelet for her sister.

Anna " Oh Elsa it's beautiful you didn't have to make me this"

Elsa " Nonsense it's your birthday I want to spoil you, now come I've got a surprise"

Anna raises from her seat and so does Kristoff travelling behind her as the sisters walk together in harmony.

Anna " It better not be that Olaf has eaten the cake again"

Elsa " No I think he learnt his lesson last time don't worry" she chuckled.

Walking through to the courtyard they all stand as everyone says surprise to the young princess standing in front of them, Anna smiles and says thank you and gives her sister a hug, Jack walks over giving his sister in law a big hug .

Jack " Happy Birthday Anna" he smiles at her handing her a present with a green bow on it.

Anna " Thank you Jack you should have"

Jack " Come on it's your birthday"

After opening Jacks present she walks over to the long table covered in food. Licking her lips she picks up a chocolate covered strawberry while noticing Olaf at the cake. She cuddles the little wadding snowman after he giggles to her.

Olaf " Happy Birthday Anna!"

Anna" Thank you Olaf!" She cheered.

Anna turned around only to see a birthday cake next to her covered in chocolate and different coloured patterns, all she wanted to do was take a bite. Her ankles were swollen and her belly was heavy she was tired and hungry, and she grew inpatient she was well over the due to her baby and even though everyone around her kept reassuring her that everything was going to fine she still felt anxious about it all. Kristoff gave his wife a glance checking that she was still stood by the food, he smiles feeling his heart pound against his chest. His heart went out to her knowing that they both were feeling the same as each other. And after they had celebrated his wife's birthday which had been a long day of waiting they decided to head to bed somewhere Anna had longed to be all day. Her feet ached from standing and all she wanted to do was cuddle into her husband and sleep.