Chapter Nine-Feelings

Elsa sat on the edge of the seat in the fire room where usually the fire would be lit to keep it warm but Elsa hasn't wanted it to be lit because Olaf the snowman usually used this room to wonder around as he thought about the adventures he had with his friends, Elsa was sat by Olaf who she had  brought to life. He was trying to get answers out of her of why she felt sad in the moment he had found her running down the halls.

Olaf "what's gotten you so upset?"

Elsa"Just something happened, and I don't know how to react to it "

Olaf "Have you told Anna how you feel I know she's been worried about you lately "

Elsa" she was the one who told me to tell him how I feel but I told him ....and he kissed me "

Olaf "what's so bad about that? It means he feels something more for you too if he didn't why would he kiss you I think you should go talk to him "

Suddenly the door opens, and Jack appears in the room finding himself relived to finally find Elsa after an hour of searching for her. He notices the snowman with a cloud of snow above him and smiles to himself as he walks over to take a seat by Elsa who looked nervous, he had found her and it was a relief.

Olaf "is this him?"

Elsa" uh huh "she blushes red.

Olaf" hi I'm Olaf and I like warm hugs!"

Jack "nice to meet you Olaf, did Elsa build you?"

Olaf "yeah why "

Jack "it's just amazing that's all " he smiles.

Olaf "well I'll leave you two to talk "

Elsa" bye Olaf go see what Anna is doing if you'd like "

Olaf opens the door with one of his stick arms and closes it behind him leaving the two-feeling awkward being in each other's presence.

Jack "I'm sorry ...I shouldn't have kissed you "he says feeling guilty.

Elsa "it's alright I just... wasn't expecting it "

Jack" You're the Queen I shouldn't forget that "

Elsa" just because I'm the Queen doesn't mean I can't do normal things "

Jack" oh so your allowed to go around kissing any boy you want?"  He says smiling cheekily and flirty.

Elsa blushes deep red at his words.
Elsa" Well ermmm.... "

Jack" sorry I shouldn't joke around "he says getting up and sitting next to her in the seat left empty.

She turns her face to look at him and finds herself lost in his eyes seeing the dark deep blue sparkle as his smile turns into a frown making her feel upset. Elsa jumps into action.

Elsa" No please I like when you make jokes I just .... don't know .... how to get past the awkwardness "

Jack "well there is one way "he gives her a flirty look with his eyes.

Elsa" oh really and what's that?" She says moving closer towards him slowly.

Jack moves closer finding himself locking his lips onto hers as his hand gently places on her cheek and it feels like forever with no one in sight to feel pressured into thinking about how to impress everyone with a prince and marriage. With Jack she felt like she could be herself and she didn't need to be a Queen around him and most of all she didn't need to be afraid of hurting him considering how she had wanted to keep away from him since she thought she would of by now. Although there was something still bothering her in this moment the voice inside her head seemed to get into her so easily and it always found a way to tear her down at the wrong moments when she needed to be strong. Breaking for air they both blush like mad but Jacks' hand still holds Elsa's cheek until he notices her looking to the floor and he drops his hand down to his side. Elsa sighs and  looks back up at Jack to meet his eyes that stay on her the whole time.