Forgotten

Flashback......

The sound of baby cries flooded the castle walls as the sound of heeled shoes echoed the room. A figure rocks the cradle gently as she looks down at the newborn watching as the baby calms down as it locks eyes with her own. Her long platinum curly hair hugs her waist as she reaches over into the crib picking up her son that had been born merely a week ago. Her crimson-coloured sleeves hugged the newborn closely in her arms as she rocked him slowly as he drifted off into a sweet slumber. The door swung open, and she immediately looked up lifting a finger to her lips to shush the person who'd just come through the door. He stood there staring back at her with those big whirlpools of his as he stepped closer towards his wife. He had been back here in Arendelle for a week, and everything had changed with having his son finally in the world. However, there was one thing that he wanted clearing, what was going to happen now that their son was born? Did Elsa still want them to be married in name only? As he stepped even closer and wrapping his arm around Elsas's waist looking down at the newborn sound asleep in her arms.

She gave him a glance up at him before moving and setting the baby down into his crib carefully not to wake him up. She took a seat on the rocking chair by the baby's crib and stared back up at Jack. Those big blue eyes stared back at her like an hourglass that was waiting for time to be up, and she knew what he was here for. After all it had been a week since the birth of their child and every moment that they had, had with with family members all around in awe after the newborn. Even she had been waiting for this very moment she had some explaining to do herself and even after the traumatic birth she had experienced she'd seen the light. Nearly dying had changed the perspective of her life she didn't want to waste another minute fighting with Jack who she had loved so dearly. She wanted to create and cherish every memory she would make with her new family members including watching her son grow up along with her husband. She realised she'd been zoned out for too long as Jack still stared back at her waiting for her to say something.

Elsa "Jack?" She asked him.

Jack "Yeah?" He said nervously looking down at the floor and then back up again.

Elsa "We should talk...." She got up from the seat and walking towards him.

Jack "I didn't think you would want to talk" he trailed off into silence.

Elsa "Of course I do Jack... I'm sorry for taking so long to talk to you about things but with the baby and everything going on..." she twiddled her thumbs looking down at her hands while she spoke.

Jack "It's fine I'm just glad you're still here..." he grabbed her hands into his gently.

Their eyes connecting together setting off fireworks in their own brains remembering how much they loved each other with every fibre in their bodies.

Elsa "I'm sorry I scared you...." She said taking another stop and letting him take her in his arms wrapping his arms around her.

Jack "You did scare me I thought I was going to lose you forever I couldn't bear not being able to see you every day".

Elsa "I thought.... I was going to die too.... I thought I would never get the chance to see you ever again and after everything I said to you.... I was horrible...." She sobbed a little.

Jack "Snowflake, you had every right be too angry with me. You needed me and I let you down by letting Pitch into my head but the thought of you abandoning our marriage tore me apart.... I love you Elsa I always have, and I always will."

Elsa "I know I know what I did was a terrible thing, I shouldn't have suggested that we were married in name only because.... I love you too Jack Frost...." She pulls away from the hug.

The sadness spreads within them like a wave, he places his hand on her cheeks caressing it with a gently touch. Her eyes lock with his orbs sucking in the love between them as they both know what's happened was a wrong move.

Elsa "I am forever grateful for having you in my life, you tuned my everything upside down when we met and made my heart swell with happiness that I've never truly felt before. I don't want things to end" she said placing her hands on his cheeks and locking lips with him.

They pulled away from one another as their heart pounded against their chests.

Jack "We don't need to end things snowflake; I love you just as the day realised that I wanted you in my life forever. The day that you melted my heart from the love you gave out to me, you turned my life upside down too you know. Questioning my own feelings that I'd never known before".

Elsa "Then let's forget the horrors we've indulged ourselves in the past, let's move on and share the happiness we've always felt with each other and our son." She said kissing his cheek softly.

Jack wrapped his arms again around Elsa's waist, holding her tightly in his arms he never wanted to let her go whether it was because she'd nearly died on him a week ago or if it was the fact, he'd already lost her once before he never got wanted to feel the sadness of losing her ever again. And he could see that they both shared the same love for each other like they had always, he looked forward to moving on from the past and enjoying every moment with his newborn son and his beautiful wife that he cherish so dearly.