Chapter Fifty Three- Loved

Elsa knocked on the door waiting patiently outside waiting for it to be safe to go inside, after walking into the room she saw her sister laid in the bed she saw her last. In her arms a little angel making her little noises as the mother rocked her back and forth in her arms. Smiling Anna walks towards her sister sitting on the edge of the bed.

Elsa "She's absolutely beautiful".

Anna "Yes she is that" she said covering the little baby in a blanket in her arms.

Elsa "Are you feeling, okay?"

Anna "Just a little tired but I'm okay".

Elsa" Just let me know if you need anything".

Anna "I promise I will".

Elsa "Where's Kristoff anyways?"

Anna "He just went to get me some breakfast, he wanted me to get as much rest as possible".

Elsa "He's right you do need to rest; you used a lot of energy".

Anna "Would you like to Hold Autumn?" She said asking her sister while she sat still on the edge of the bed.

Elsa "Ermmm.... I'm afraid I would have to say no, I don't want to end up freezing her or anything" she grew sad.

Anna "Elsa you're not going to freeze the baby, she'll be fine plus she would love to see her Auntie Elsa"

Elsa "Are you sure?"

Anna" Of course I'm sure now come here".

Elsa stood up moving closer towards her sister who still cradling the little angel in her arms, Elsa sat beside her as Anna moved her arms towards her big sister carefully placing Autumn in her arms. Elsa watched the little girl in her arms her perfect little face staring back at her. Those wide light brown eyes were twinkling back at her, and the little freckles on her nose resembling her father. She had little hair what seemed strawberry blonde and her little feet kicked as she made baby noises.

Elsa "She is very beautiful Anna".

Anna "Thank you"

Elsa "She truly is amazing, and she looks so much like you both".

Anna" I think she has Kristoff's eyes don't you think?"

Elsa" I agree she definitely does"

"I think this is a beautiful scene".

Elsa turned her head to the doorway where her husband stood, leaning against the door with that big Cheshire Cat grin of his. He unfolds his arms staring to walk towards the sisters and sitting down beside his wife who was still holding the little baby in her arms. Jack smiles looking down at the child feeling the warmth of her hands as he took one of her small ones into his hands. Her little feet tapped again as she felt the guardians touch, Elsa looked at her husband who seemed to be rather enjoying the presence of being near a child again. He'd missed this sharing the bond of being a guardian with the kids he used to see around when they had defeated Pitch together it reminded him of his dear friend Jamie. Oh how they used to play in the snow with the snowballs flying around the sky and the kids giggling it was music to his ears. Autumn wrapped her little fingers around one of Jacks ones gripping tightly.

Jack " She sure knows who her Uncle is" he chirped.

Anna" Wait till she gets older she'll love you too to play with her in the snow"

Jack "I would be honoured to give her a snowball lesson" he giggled.

Elsa" And I'll definitely build a snowman with her".

Anna" She'd love that" she smiled feeling the love for her daughter.

Elsa "Here why don't you hold her for a bit Jack?"

Jack" Really?! Is that okay?" He said looking up at Anna who nodded.

Jack felt Elsa softly place the little girl into his arms her little feet kicking still in playfulness, she looked up at the blue-eyed guardian making little noises as she closed her eyes and opened then again. Jack held his finger out again and she wrapped her little fingers around his again, he smiled feeling loved by his new niece who he already knew who would be loved by North when he saw her.

Anna" Looks like someone is quite taken with you Jack".

Elsa "I'd say the same"

Jack "She obviously knows who her favourite person is then" he winked at his wife.

Elsa "Oh is that so?" She smiled looking over her husbands shoulder and sprinkling some snow in the air.

Autumn looks up waving her little hands in the air as she's in awe of what is going on in the sky.

Anna "You little misses are going to be spoiled by your aunt and Uncle." She said picking her daughter back up from Jacks arms.

Jack "She certainly is that".

Anna "By the way Jack do you think you could get a message to North for me?"

Jack "Yeah? Why?" He grew concerned.

Anna "Oh Jack it's nothing to worry about" she giggled back at him.

Jack "Then is everything okay?"

Anna "Yes everything is fine I was just wondering if he wanted to be a godparent?"

Elsa "Awe Anna that's so sweet he'll love that"

Anna " Well he's become a big part of our lives and I really wanted him to be a godparent as well as you two if you will be?"

Elsa" Wait? Us two? But you don't need to do that Anna".

Anna " I wanted to, if anything would happen to me or Kristoff we would definitely want you guys to take care of her, heaven forbid anything does but we've already discussed it so no buts or anything!"

Jack "Well Anna we'd all be delighted to be Autumns godparents and I'm sure North will be over the moon he'll love spoiling his goddaughter"