Chapter Fifty- Frozen Heart

Elsa found herself sitting in the drawing room. Sat in her seat at the Queens desk, staring at her was the council member that seemed to hate her the most. He stood in front of the desk with a big sigh.

Fredrick " You lied"

Elsa "And what would I happen to have lied about."

Fredrick "Your pregnant and have been pregnant since the end of your honeymoon".

Elsa" I don't really think that's any of your business".

Fredrick "Oh but it is I am a council member it's my job to pressure into making decisions that need to be pushed more"

Elsa "And what making me miserable?"

Fredrick "If that's what it takes".

Elsa " I think you should remind you self who your talking to"

Jack" I second that question" he says walking through the door.

He had heard it all from the doorway, he hated the way that he spoke to his wife and his mind needed reminding of who was the actual boss here.

Jack "Are you going to answer us then?"

Fredrick" You young King should watch your tone with me, you need to remind yourself how you actually got to be King by marriage".

Jack "We're equals here Fredrick, just because your on the council doesn't give you the right to bully the Queen in any manner."

Fredrick " Your majesty but if I must I was just giving her push to say what was good for the kingdom"

Jack" If anything Elsa is the one who has that right she is after all the one and true ruler of this kingdom I am merely just helping her which you should be doing instead of pushing her as you so call say it, and while I have you here I would simply like to say I know what you said to her when we came back and I think your wrong you don't need a king to rule this kingdom all you need is to see what a great ruler Elsa is. She has taken care of this kingdom far better than you ever would have"

Fredrick "I am helping her I was simply telling her that for the good of the kingdom she needed to get married and have an Heir the people are scared of her because her powers I just thought if she had a King on the throne, they would be less scared".

Jack "She didn't need to do any of those things to earn affection from the people, they do love her no matter what they say, your making her out to be something she's not"

Fredrick" How could make them think her something that she already is?" He sneered.

Jack "I'm warning you".

Fredrick "And I am warning you even though your king through marriage I can easily take it away by one word!"

Elsa "Guys! Can you stop arguing like school children!" She said getting up from her seat and slamming her hands down on the desk which froze immediately.

Fredrick "Oh the monster finally speaks" he smirked.

Elsa froze to her spot; she looked down seeing the ice from her fingertips glide so quickly to the desk seeing what she had created in the process. She stepped back shoving the chair backwards, Fredrick chuckled he was right what a monster she was.

Fredrick" See you can't even control your own magic".

Jack "GET OUT!" He pointed to the door.

Fredrick smirked once more and then the sound of his footsteps left the hallway as he disappeared from sight. Elsa stood there looking down at her hands unable to process of what had just happened. Jack walked over taking her hands into his and locking eyes with her cool blue orbs that looked ever so scared. He hugged her tightly his body pressed against his chest.

Elsa " He's right I am a monster"

Jack " No your not snowflake he's wrong. You can't control yourself right now because of the baby you can't help that"

Elsa "But what if I end up hurting someone?"

Jack "You wont I promise you won't". He said kissing her forehead.

Jack "Come on let's get back to breakfast".