Chapter Eighty- Together or not at all

Jack felt hopeless as he walked down the halls the anger that had built up inside him since Pitch had consumed his mind still lingered and it wasn't at his wife it was at Pitch and at himself. He never meant any harm to come to the love of his life, yet everything had gone wrong. Maybe it was the fact that he this never-ending feeling deep down in his gut that this was just the beginning of his marriage problems. The truth was that Pitch had wedged himself between the two of them and that'll be everything hes always wanted from the start, he'd never wanted them to be together and that was for a reason because they could destroy him... Together. The tears ran down his cheeks never ending as he walked into his chambers looking around and seeing the balcony windows open. For the first time in a while, he felt himself again seeing the colour again and not just darkness spiralling in his mind. He could see the memories so closely to his mind that burned into his soul it hurt. He wished how he could feel her hand in his or to feel his lips pressed against hers just to know that there was hope for it all to go back to the way it once was. Even if it meant going into the battlefield with her or not, he would do anything to help her including sacrificing himself again for the love that they shared. Maybe she would never forgive him and that was okay because he didn't know if he could forgive himself after the things he had done. He looked up at the blue sky he heard the sound of footsteps behind him and when turned around in the same direction they were coming from he didn't expect to see Kristoff standing there.

Kristoff "I thought you could do with someone to talk to, you look like you've seen better things" he said sweetly.

Jack "You could say that I've had better days than this. I know I've messed up I just don't know how to set it right"?

Kristoff "Yes, I've heard about what happened Anna told me, I guess she just needs some time to get passed this".

Jack "But how long is that going to be? I feel like I'm falling apart without her.... it's like a never-ending nightmare and I'm waiting to wake up and her to be there for everything that I've done to not to true.... I don't even know who I am without her...." He sobs a little.

Kristoff "Jack I know you're not a bad person and I know that Pitch nuzzled his way into your head, I know that you love Elsa with all your heart you just need to let her get over this of what's happened".

Jack "I don't even know if she still wants to be with me....and I wouldn't blame her if she didn't after the things I did I would hate me too and I do I can't believe I tried to kill her or my son...."

Kristoff" Pitch was in your head how can you blame yourself for what he did to you? You sacrificed yourself in order for your son to live I would say that's a pretty big thing to do and if some day she can't forgive you for everything that's happened then it's just not meant to be but, I know she loves you and that she needs space to collect her thoughts right now".

Just when Jack was about to speak once again the young princess burst through the big oak doors, holding a book in her hand as she tried to catch her breath hands to her knees. Kristoff rushes over to his wife placing a hand on her shoulder while he smiles at her with his baby brown eyes.

Anna "Wow I really need to start running more" she said still panting while clutching onto a book.

Jack knew the princess all too well and if she wasn't here to kill him after everything that happened, he would be surprised. Anna looked up after regaining her breath, giving Jack the glare of death telling him that he was in trouble and that he should probably run since the princess had a pretty strength hit.

Anna "Jack as much as I want to kill you right now, I'm actually here to help you" she said softening her glare towards him.

Jack "I don't deserve it" he looked down at the floor feeling guilty.