Chapter twenty Two- Love is an open door

( I do not own the picture)

The young couple swiftly walked the corridor smiling as they did, they were so happy and Elsa was grateful that the council had come to their senses all but one unfortunately, maybe some day he could find it in his heart come around to the young queen herself. The couple reached the kitchen as it was almost dinner time they decided to go straight from the meeting to dinner. Jack opened the door of the kitchens revealing Anna and kristoff once again at the table.

Kristoff" Anna you've had enough chocolate for now please eat some proper food" he asked kindly.

Anna"Chocolate is proper food!"

Kristoff" You know it's not"

Anna" Oh come on please just one more bite?"she pleaded while raising the pieces of chocolate to her lips once more.

Kristoff" Anna...."

Elsa laughed she always knew Anna was like a child on Christmas morning when it came to chocolate, she knew not to take away chocolate from her sister ever since they'd started talking again after everything that had happened.

Anna" Els, please tell my husband that I'm allowed this chocolate!"

Elsa"Well I wouldn't want to argue with a pregnant woman"

Anna" See? " she said turning to her husband.

Kristoff" I'm only trying to say I don't want to end up having a baby made of chocolate now, that would be a diaper change"

Anna"Says the person who wanted to call the child mushroom!"

Kristoff" I grew up with trolls how would I know what a good name is?"

Anna" actually you do have a point there"

Jack smiled he'd never really seen a husband or wife go on like this before and he'd seen many people over the years even if they couldn't see him.Yes it might have sounded a bit weird but when your alone and you want to see how people are with their loved once's the choice was to see for himself. He could tell from the moment that he met Anna and Kristoff that they were destined to be together from the way they acted with each other. It was also how he knew the minute when he met Elsa, he felt like they were meant to be he felt it like he was drawn to her. Even though his heart broke thinking of all the pain and suffering she'd gone through he understood what it felt like after all those years of being alone and torturing himself.

Anna" Wait wait.... How did it go with the council?"

Elsa" It was better than expected actually" she smiled while sitting down at the table along with Jack.

Anna" Oh really how so?"

Elsa" Well um.....they've agreed with me for once"

Anna"Wait seriously? Since when do the council agree with you? Not thats a good thing thats amazing!" She jumped for joy.

Elsa" Yeah it is amazing they even agreed to let me choose who I want to marry, which is a huge improvement considering everything."

Kristoff" well I'd say that was amazing news, with everything they've tried to pull on you this past year they finally got the hint"

Anna" Okay there's got to be a reason for Jacks big dopey grin"

Jack" My what?"

Anna" There's clearly a big grin on your face no need to hide it Frost"

Jack" Well that's not up to me to tell you it's Elsa" he said looking at Elsa who was feeling nervous.

She sat there twiddling the ring on her engagement finger in nervousness wondering if her sister would think she was crazy for ever suggesting the thought of marriage to soon. After all her sister had been with Kristoff for many years now and they knew each other well now. And well Jack and herself they hadn't known each other long at all barely three months had passed by since the wedding.

Anna" Elsa why do you look so nervous? Are you okay?"

Elsa" yeah, I'm just trying to figure out if you'll be okay with this it not"

Anna" you're killing me right now! Please just tell me! A pregnant woman can't deal with this stress!"

Elsa" oh my god Anna, me and Jack are engaged alright!" She said finishing her bite of food.

Anna" OMG SERIOUSLY YOU TWO ARE GETTING MARRIED THATS FREAKING AMAZING!" She says excitedly jumping out the chair nearly knocking it over.

Kristoff" Anna please be careful!" He says standing up making sure she's alright"

Anna" of course I am don't worry, I'm just excited that my sister is getting married!" She says sitting back down in her chair.

Kristoff" Yes sorry you two, Congratulations I'm happy that you've both realised how you feel towards each other"

Jack" Was it really that obvious? I thought I was keeping it cool" he smirks.

Kristoff " Trust me you could tell" he says chuckling to himself.

Anna" I'm honestly so excited I can't believe I'm finally getting a brother in law!!"

Elsa blushed she didnt realise Anna was going to act like this when she announced their engagement and even though she was happy to see her sister so excited about her future that she never thought she would have, the nerves running through her veins sensed something else it was like her own mind causing her sadness. She felt like she didn't deserve to be happy not with all those thoughts running through her mind Pitch still lingered and his words cut like knifes, maybe he was right maybe  she never would be loved by Jack like she wanted he saw a different side from his view but he didn't see the dark side of her. Only a hand full of people had seen her powers in use they were dangerous just like her and without control she feared that she would become the Enemy and that's the last thing she wanted for Jack to see her as a villain..... or worse a monster..... 

Once Elsa had snapped back into reality realising she'd missed a conversation.

Jack" I will look after her don't worry I promise"He vowed.

Kristoff" You better otherwise I'll have to do something about it"

Jack" I'm being honest guardians honour" he raises his hand in seriousness.

Anna" You alright sis? You seem kinda quiet all of a sudden"

Elsa" Sorry yeah I'm fine don't worry, I think I'm going to go to the study and see if any more paperwork needs doing "

Jack" Awww come on please stay"

Anna" yeah your always in there doing paperwork"

Elsa" Well unfortunately I am the Queen after all and the paperwork won't do itself so off I go I suppose" she says getting out from her seat.

She walks over to the door and pulls on the handle opening the door and stepping out closing the door behind her and when she enters the study the door shuts behind her with a slam. Quickly looking around the room she then slides down to the floor head to her knees, could her mind be playing tricks on her? Would she ever feel free? And you know what hurt the most? She couldn't even tell anybody he'd threatened her to keep quiet. But there was one thing on her mind why did he torment her the way he did? What was it that he wanted? And why did he hate her so much?