Christmas special

( Merry Christmas everyone!)

The woman sat on the hard wooden floor picking up decorations from the old box beside her as she passed them to her young son as he tried to place them gently onto the sparking tree. The young boy looked up laughing to himself at how giant the object that stood before him was. He delicately placed his fingers onto its spiked leaves spreading the frost over it, he giggled watching it turn into a frosted Christmas tree. His mother shot up watching her child giggle in response to what he had done and as she felt a pair of hands squeeze her shoulders as she turned her head around.

Jack "Don't worry about it it looks better this way anyways" He smiled at his wife.

She could smell the minty smell of his breath against her cheeks as he kissed her. Her son bounced happily over to his father tripping over himself a little as he'd only just started to walk. His white, blonde hair fell to his eyes and Elsa swiped it quickly out of his face before reaching his father's arms.

Jack sat on his knees besides Elsa, waiting for his toddler to reach his open arms. He smiles seeing how his son had grown already it felt like yesterday when he had watched the awful experience of nearly losing his true love and now here, he was with the beginning of his happy conclusion and his child that made nonsense out of his words.

Jack "Your quiet the little adventurer, aren't you?" He said taking his son into a hug.

Elsa "I wonder where he gets that from." She chimes.

Jack "Beats me" He shrugs his shoulders while grinning at his wife.

Elsa "You know where going to have try and get him to learn about his powers properly at some point you know?"

Jack "He's a toddler he's got plenty of time yet to learn about them."

Elsa "I know but I just worry in case- "she gets cut off let by her husband.

Jack "You don't need to worry snowflake he's not going to end up hurting anybody we have it under control."

Elsa "Sometimes I just worry that's all...." she said growing sad from her own thoughts.

Jack placed one of his hands her shoulder to comfort her, he knew what she had grown said about.

Jack "We would never do that to Jamie, he doesn't need to be locked away from the world from his family in order to gain control of his powers he will learn from us that it's nothing to fear."

Elsa "You know I can't help it after everything that I went through hiding in that room."

Jack "I know but it won't be like that I promise." 

Elsa "I just don't want him to end up afraid of himself like I did" she grew sad a little.

Jack "Well it's a good thing he has us because we'll never let him feel that way" his hand still placed on his wife's shoulder, his wedding ring shining in the light.

It was not until the sound of the door opening that their heads turned to see that Anna was stood there with her daughter Autumn. Their hands linked as they came toward the King and Queen still sat on the floor with their mischievous son giggling in the background. Autumn sat by her aunt in front of the wooden box glimpsing inside and finding the Christmas decorations. The four-year-old looked up to her Auntie smiling at her with the big Cheshire smile on her lips. She waddled around the box sitting onto her aunt's lap looking back up to her she smiled again as Elsa gave her one in return. The small child lifted her arm up towards her showing her one of the baubles that had caught her eye.

Elsa "Hey, I thought you were busy today?" She asked her sister.

Anna "Change of plans, we decided to stay here for a little longer" she said walking closer towards her big sister.